Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT SIZE INJECTORS AND MASS AIR?

Those will work, verify the color of the injectors with the seller. They should be lime green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

SCH Member
    They are all black. He said he was unsure of the brand. This is what he said:

These are 8 like new 42 lb fuel injectors. They were new when I bought them abouth 6 months ago. Rising gas prices have made me decide to go back to stock injectors. Im not sure of the brand. They are all black and out of a my 96 Mustang GT. They are low impedence so they will drop right in your mustang without any computer upgrades. I paid over $400 for these but you can get them for significantly lower.

Gonna have to raise the BS flag, if the guy was running 42's there must be a reason and for him to go back to stock injectors cause of rising gas prices is absurd unless he just slapped 42's on a car with minimal mods.... You see my logic??

If they are indeed 42's then they are not the Ford (bosch) injectors as those have lime green tops. I'd ask him if he can provide a receipt or direct you to the place of purchase and get in contact with them to acertain make and if they are truely 42's. I'm not familiar enough with the other brands to comfortable give advice here.

You may also try to post in the general section here, someone here will know for certain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCH Member
    Do you think i would be ok with motorsport 36lb's and the fuel pump and fmu?

SCH Member
    Hey i found a pair of 42lb ford grren tops off of a lighting. The guy said they work on mustangs...is this true?

Yup, those are the ones.
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

SCH Member
    Hey i was lloking at the prom pro solutions mass air meter. What do you think of that? Detailed Description
    The new "pro solutions" Blow Thru mass air meter is specifically designed for ATI supercharged cars, however, it works great on any "blow thru" application. This meter was designed to replace the "univer" meters. They offer better idle quality and tuning capabilities and they are a fraction of the cost!

I have no experience with those, haven't even run across any internet rumors on them....

SCH Member
    Will my car run with the supercharger on it and the setup i have now? 24lb 75mm mam? I dont have enough to get the 200.00 mam and the 500 injectors. I will have the $ in about 4 weeks. Should i just wait to put on the sc? Thanks