Thread: SC trim and S trim

Junior SCH Member

SC trim and S trim

i happen to come across an s trim kit with no head unit, but a friend of mine has and sc trim hell let me have cheap, b/c he just got a t trim. i wanted to get an s trim but he was tellin me that the sc is the same as an s trim is that true? i want to run about 16 psi with an after cooler. so i guess what im aksen is should i get the sc or just get like a t trim?

thanks
    Eric

Get a T-trim if you want that much boost with a cooler.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

SCH Member

Wink re s-trim

they look the same the differance is the sc comes on a little faster than a s-trim,the s-trim has a 3.2 inch inducer and the sc has a 3.0 inch inducer,these blower were frist used on 96-98 cobras as a counter clock rotation vortech now uses these blowers as a replacement for there a-trim kits for 87-93 mustangs and other aplications,a sc blower can make 17 psi but using a bigger blower will make more jam!!if you want to know about vortech blowers just ask,over 8 years experience with all kind of kits and head units.