Thread: NEED HELP PLEASE

Junior SCH Member

Unhappy NEED HELP PLEASE

I JUST BOUGHT A YS BLOWER AND INSTALLED IT ON MY 357W. THE BELTS I HAVE ARE FOR A 302 BLOCK. WHAT BELT DO I NEED SO IT WILL FIT MY ENGINE? THANKS FOR ANY INFO. MY EMAIL IS MCLEAN79@MSN.COM

Have you tried running a string around the "route" of the belt & getting a measurement from that? Might be the easiest route if nobody knows the actual length right off hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Yep thats what you are goona have to do most likely for the accessory belt (string method) to get you close atleast. The actual blower belt, it would help if you provided the diameter or cog teeth numbers for the blower pulley and the crank pulley. Or you can call ASP www.aspracing.com and they can help you with sizing the belt.

Junior SCH Member
    I HAVE THE ACCESSORY BELT AND IT FITS FINE. JUST NEED THE COG BELT. I'VE TOOK IT TO ALL THE LOCAL PARTS SHOPS, AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IT FITS THEY CANT LOOK IT UP BY LENGTH. RIGHT NOW I'M RUNNING A 28/72 COG SETUP. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO AND HELP

You need a 1440 or a 1392. I think a 1392 may be the ticket with the small cogs. I run a 1440 with a 27/77 on my YSi.

Get them from Vortech or ASP.

Junior SCH Member
    HEY THANKS I'LL GIVE THEM A TRY

Let us know which one works