Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone looking for a Power Pipe Looky.......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking for a Power Pipe Looky.......

Thumbs up Anyone looking for a Power Pipe Looky.......

89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

That looks pretty nice and can't be beat for the dough!! I don't know if I believe the claims of 4-5 psi though :)
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

I want to get one as long as honest to god that it will fit a 94/95 w/ a Paxton Novi 2000. No other power pipe seems to fit
    Power Adder- Paxton Novi 2000/UPR Power Pipe Injectors- FMS #30's MAF- C&L 76MM TB- Edelbrock 70 MM Intake- 95 Cobra Upper/lower Exhaust- Full Exhaust Magnaflow Cat Back Misc- Romac Ballancer, Tri Ax Shifter Ignition- MSD 6 Guages- Autometer Boost/water temp Appearance- Saleen 351 Spoiler/ Clear Dimond Head lights/ Chrome Steeda Ultra Lite II's

Holy crap, they dropped the price $50

Makes ya wonder what the mark up actually is....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Senior SCH Member
    thats because they arent selling the well. there were plenty at wfc7 and no one was buying. the problem with it is that it is plastic. i was going to get one till one of my friends here bought one and doesnt like it.

check it out before you buy or ask others that have one maybe.

I heard someone is coming out with a aluminum power pipe..hmm who could that be ;)

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    I heard someone is coming out with a aluminum power pipe..hmm who could that be ;)

Ian
    Is it going to be a polished type power pipe? I have the ugly old school gold anderson one that needs to go for something better looking :)
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian

Ian
    How long until it is out? I live right next to UPR, and would get the plastic onr for 99 bucks, but if yours is priced well, I would rather wait, buy yours, and help support the website.
    1989 LX Coupe
    Novi 1000, FMS/Bosch 42#'s, GT40 irons, GT40 intake, Pro-M 80mm MAF, 65mm T/B, 1.7 rockers, stock cam, MAC longtubes, MAC prochamber, flowmasters welded in stock pipes, T5z, 3.73 gears.

Best ET: 12.55
    Best MPH: 115.2

Yep it is going to be made from 1/8 wall 6061 Billet Aluminum pipe. It will be tig welded and polished, or tig welded, welds sanded down and polished.

As for ETA I would say 2-3 weeks. It takes time to develop, fab, test, ect.. The discharge tubes will be coming out early next week :) As for price, I cannot say for sure yet. Will it be $99? I would say no.

Ian

SCH Member
    Any estimate on price for it?

Eric,

Honestly I cannot guess. Like with all my other products I try to beat anyone in the same market. That is all I can say..If I get into the fab and find my pipe will be more expensive I simply will not make it, or make very few. The aluminum will perform great, and look even better.

As I said if you are looking for a pipe @ $99, I am sorry but I can assure you my version will be more. I know it is hard to wait without a guess on the price, but I just do not want to guess hi/low and have unhappy customers ;)

Ian

SCH Member
    Haha, I'm certainly not hoping you can match 99 bucks for a nice aluminum powerpipe. The plastic is obviously cheaper. Theirs is plastic, no comparison...

Yep exactly...two different products ;)

Ian

Even though the UPR one is plastic it will elimate the Reducer that I have now after the MAF, thats a huge restricton, I just want a set up that will get rid of that.
    Power Adder- Paxton Novi 2000/UPR Power Pipe Injectors- FMS #30's MAF- C&L 76MM TB- Edelbrock 70 MM Intake- 95 Cobra Upper/lower Exhaust- Full Exhaust Magnaflow Cat Back Misc- Romac Ballancer, Tri Ax Shifter Ignition- MSD 6 Guages- Autometer Boost/water temp Appearance- Saleen 351 Spoiler/ Clear Dimond Head lights/ Chrome Steeda Ultra Lite II's

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 LX
    Holy crap, they dropped the price $50

Makes ya wonder what the mark up actually is....

Still says $99 when I click it