Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Any SVT Lightning guys...

Thread: Any SVT Lightning guys...

Thumbs up Any SVT Lightning guys...

aside from myself a member of SCH? Lightning lurkers are encouraged to join and participate!

Check in guys!

-2k1 Lightning w/minor mods in the house!

I am thinking of sending my Heaton over to apten to have them port it. Anybody OUT THERE??? :D
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Senior SCH Member
    once i get things back on track, i'll be here with ya!

sweeet! :D
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

[ sold... ]

Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

Senior SCH Member
    you know the funny thing is.....i almost bought the truck you got (i saw it at the ford knotts berry farm show here in Cali). unfortunately my financing fell through. as you know it was a killer deal for a sweet truck so you know i was very upset. guess it's just more motivation to get an L. good luck with that beast. i know you'll have fun.

Junior SCH Member
    Hey....... I am another L owner who just found this forum.

It looks a little lean though. I typically frequent the NLOC web site but appreciate any source open for good information.

Hopefully, things will get going here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ray95
    you know the funny thing is.....i almost bought the truck you got (i saw it at the ford knotts berry farm show here in Cali). unfortunately my financing fell through. as you know it was a killer deal for a sweet truck so you know i was very upset. guess it's just more motivation to get an L. good luck with that beast. i know you'll have fun.

Ray95: Sorry for the LONG delay in response. WOW I did not know you were going to buy the truck! Small world heheh :) I remember that Art (previous owner) took it out to that event several days before I came up to cali to pick her up. I love the truck dearly! I know you will find one the same if not better. I have seen some killer deals out there and it seems to be a buyers market!

DennisW: Welcome brother! Superchargerhelp.com is awesome, the majority of peeps here are centrifugal using guys as we are hoping to broaden the different types of supercharger using members on SCH. I encourage you to frequent this site and become a part of our community! I am on nloc.net too I am SVT242 :)
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

Senior SCH Member
    Well if I get lucky and get this job I'm interviewing for I'm going to be able to finally get my L. I'm crossing all fingers and toes!!!!

I'm bringing this thread back for any new L owners. I, myself, bought a 2001 L in late Feb. and am loving it. I finally turned 1000 miles since buying it (280 milies on the drive home). Still stock until the warranty runs out in 2008 :(
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

There has to be more L owners out there! Come on guys, post up!
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

Junior SCH Member
    I guess I'll ressurect this thread
    Not a lightning but the same motor, a modded '03 Harley Davidson
    Last edited by Venom; 12-02-2005 at 08:57 AM.

Engine mods-Magnaflow cat back, boost bypass and staying that way.:teeth:
    Except for some sort of cols air induction.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1986 Ford Mustang- 363 ysi-trim... Full weight, STREET DRIVIN!
    9.36@149.7 with 17 lbs of boost

2001 Ford F-150 Lightning