Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Help me identify this Vortech blower!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me identify this Vortech blower!!

SCH Member
    i polished a section of the compressor tonight, just for the heck of it.. Looks nice! U still want the compressor housing or what?

my email is Foxmotoxracr@aol.com

Vibrant Red 94GT

Senior SCH Member
    yes, that does look real nice, keep going :) . what all polishing equipment do you have ? one of my boss's has a small Baldor buffer that he lets me use (he LOVES street machines, so he likes helping me out ) + i have some smaller buffing tools. i just finished(almost) the new BeCool radiator i have, looks pretty good.

you don't know how much i want to trade you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but i/you need to make SURE they will work. though i'm sure they will.

i'm sending you my address now. UPS insured is good for me.
    pack it up good, thats the box you will get your curved in.

things are looking good in JESSE land

Senior SCH Member
    btw, would you happen to have any connetors and/or piping you don't need ? if so, what and how much ? just askin

Senior SCH Member
    for those following this topic.

we have traded. my new straight is installed(somewhat, still need to polish it). see photopost.

he has his new curved, at least thats what UPS tracking says. he has yet to e-mail me that he has it. i don't know if he is testing/fitting/pissed/disappointed/not what he was expecting/offline/whatever.
    i know it has to fit on his unit. i did a lot of measureing/fitting and they are exactly the same, except for the straight/curved part, and the polish on his.

???