mustang rolling chassis
1990 1/2 25th Anniversary Mustang.
Hatchback
Color: Oxford White(Painted by Hour Glass in Tulsa,OK. sept `03)
competetion engineering 4 point cage with 6 point braces included(have not been installed)
complete Lakewood drag suspension 70/30, 50/50 adjustable competition engineering rear shocks. lakewood springs and airbag on pass side.
motorsport 3.73 with a newly rebuilt 28 spline posi trac and motorsport axles, still 4-lug, (rolling on 10 holes for the moment with new tires in front)
competetion engineering adjustable rear control arms, police issue upper control arms, all control arm mounts have been welded and braced for drag racing.
subframe connectors
new clutch cable with UPR firewall adjuster
SVO front brake conversion.
aluminum battery box in rear with optima red top battery.
Autometer Ultra-Lite Pro Stock tach.
Accel 300+ ignition
255 intank fuel pump
255 inline fuel pump
$3000
I will also include the following in a package deal with the car:
Mac 1 3/4 ceramic coated headers.
Mac 3" pro-chamber
Mac 3" pro-dumps
new Tremec 3550 with a Hurst billet plus shifter (100 miles on this tranny)
Mcloed 700hp clutch with lakewood blowproof bellhousing and SVO aluminum driveshaft and billet flywheel
add $1000
I will also add a new Novi 2000 for 86-93 with 100 miles(bought the same time as the tranny. This blower stilll has the original pulleys and also includes a 4" morpheous powerpipe that is ceramic coated
add $2500
FRPP 347 kit ,M-6013-B347
600 miles. includes crank, pistons, rods with arp bolts. I will also include the dampner and flywheel. kit has been balanced and inspected.
It was taken out because the motor had too much compression for my blower combo. approx. 10/1 -made 345hp/390ft. lbs. on the motor. kit was $1250 from summit with no dampner or flywheel. I will take $800 for everything. bhollie@cox.net
Prices:
I will only sell everything together for these prices, i may seperate later at different prices, but at this time i would like to find someone that is interested in racing or just having a great street car. The motor that was in it was a stock bottom 306 with TFS track heat heads and intake, 75mm TB, 80mm pro-m mass air with 55lb. injectors, anderson B-3 cam. With the novi 2K at 10lbs with the powerpipe it made 504rwhp, 496 ft lbs . If I wouldnt have blown the motor with a bad tune it would have easily run 10`s. If anyone is interested you can email me at bhollie@cox.net. thanks Bryan