Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Where are all the Mod Motor Owners?

Thread: Where are all the Mod Motor Owners?

Junior SCH Member

Question Where are all the Mod Motor Owners?

I'd just like to come out saying this is a great idea for a forum. The layout is wonderful and I think with more time thse forums can become a standard for all supercharged cars.

One thing I have noticed through all my excitement in this sub-forum is that there are few mod motor owners in here. I myself have a 4V motor but I see a shortage on mod motors in general in here. I was just hoping we could get something going with this thread. I'm starting my build and I really would just like to look around at other achievments to make sure my expectations are on par with reality. Plain and simple, I was hoping to see how well the Novi was working for other 4V mod motor owners. :D

My Setup:
    Built Motor 9.1:1
    Novi 2000
    all the fixings..

I'm running 42#s and Focus pumps in a 03 Cobra sender with tank for now.. After break-in and some more $$$ I'll go aftercooled, 8-rib, and bump up to some deka 60#s and dual aviator pumps.

So hows everyone else? What you planning? What you running?
    1999 Cobra Covertible #808

Yeah, there ain't too many of us mod motor guys here.

399hp / 366ftlbs

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wld_wst
    Yeah, there ain't too many of us mod motor guys here.
    lol funny seeing you round here.

yesh I dunno, I thought it was worth a try..
    1999 Cobra Covertible #808

Junior SCH Member
    I have a mod motor with a T-Trim;8-rib;in-tank 255lph pump;42#inj.and intake spacer for now LOL.

you guys need to round up some more mod motor guys and get them over here. There and the LS1's are were we are lacking!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D