Thread: FS 04 Cobra shortblock

SCH Member

FS 04 Cobra shortblock

I have a factory Ford 04 Cobra shortblock out of a totaled car. The motor has 2 TENTHS OF A MILE on it. The car was loaded for delivery from the plant and was lost in a train derailment. The blower snout was broken and my partner in buying the car is keeping the heads. The shortblock is perfect though. It includes pickup and windage tray. I have pics available but they are huge and I don't know how to shrink them.

fullauto9mm@msn.com or I prefer you to PM me here.

$2700 + shipping
    1991 LX hatch AOD - Dart block, 3.25" crank, H-beams, Ross pistons, Novi 2k, TW heads, Performer RPM, 75mm TB, 80mm MAF, Bennett cam, 60lb inj., AFM Powerpipe, Kooks LTs, Snow Performance methanol/water injection, enough fuel for the Space Shuttle Discovery

Old Combo - 148k mile stock bottom end, P&P E7s, AOD, NX wet kit
    428.3rwhp 566.7 rwtq

Whoever said money can't buy happiness never had a wife with breast implants. ;)

Off topic, but was this the BNSF derailment in texas?

SCH Member
    I can't say for sure, but my partner who bought the car with me works at the junkyard that bought the 15 V6s, 1 GT and 2 Cobras and he said it was from Texas. But some guys from DFWstangs (I listed it there a few days ago) asked the same thing but said the train derailed just a week or two ago. The train my Cobra came from derailed at least a month ago. So I'm not sure if the time frame fits it. But I'm in Oklahoma, so I think it would be a possibility.
    1991 LX hatch AOD - Dart block, 3.25" crank, H-beams, Ross pistons, Novi 2k, TW heads, Performer RPM, 75mm TB, 80mm MAF, Bennett cam, 60lb inj., AFM Powerpipe, Kooks LTs, Snow Performance methanol/water injection, enough fuel for the Space Shuttle Discovery

Old Combo - 148k mile stock bottom end, P&P E7s, AOD, NX wet kit
    428.3rwhp 566.7 rwtq

Whoever said money can't buy happiness never had a wife with breast implants. ;)