Okay! I have some parts for sale that came out of the Goliath 5.0 since I decided to lay the car to rest. Below is a list of what I have. I have the parts of course listed with my asking price. I will consider reasonable offers if the price does not strike your fancy.

Reasonable I said... :D

LoL!

Here it goes:

* TrickFlow Track Heat Intake (w/spacer *5/8*) SOLD

* C&L 80 Mass Air Meter (calibrated for 30lb injectors) $125.00

* MAC 70MM Throttle Body with 70MM EGR Spacer *4mo. old$150.00

*(7) FMS 30# injectors (yes "7" injectors, other injector was lost :( ) $95.00 (for all "7")

*Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator $90.00

*EDELBROCK PEFORMER RPM Heads with 1.6 SVO Rockers
price with rockers are $900.00 with out rockers $800

* SVO 1.6 Rockers "Anodized Blue" $ 150.00

*MAC 1 5/8 Full length Headers $125.00

*MAC Prochamber for Long Tube Headers $125.00

* MSD 6-BTM part # 6462 (Boost Timing Master with
Soft Touch Rev Limiter and
Ignition control intergrated into
one box!) $200.00

* NITROUS WORKS (WET KIT 35-175hp) Nitrous Kit Package Deal!
6 MO. Old Kit, bought brand new!

Comes with complete kit, brackets, all lines, all fittings! ALL PILLS with pill card, microswitch, all relays, interior activation switches, Original Yellow Nitrous Works Bottle(great condition!!!!), N.O.S. BOTTLE HEATER, and N.O.S. Bottle Blanket! KIT IS ONCE AGAIN COMPLETE with all Solenoids, INCLUDING A N.O.S. PURGE VALVE SOLENOID! AND also a autometer silver face 2 5/8 nitrous gauge with exterior mounting cup WITH line and adapter to nitrous solenoid!!!!

THIS IS a direct take off from the Goliath 5.0's nitrous setup I had!
EVERYTHING nitrous related I had on my car that made the nitrous kit work (excellent) is included, right down to the switches!
asking : $600.00

* Autometer Silver face 2 5/8" Fuel Pressure Gauge WITH exterior mounting cup $40.00

* ASP 8" CUSTOM Crank Pulley for the 87-93 Novi 1000 Supercharger. Produced 15psi of boost on my Novi-1000'd 91 Mustang! $175.00

...Thats it!

EMAIL ME at CJD242@hotmail.com or PM ME for more info!

Thanks,

Chris