Thread: New Project Car this winter---Project EL CHEAPO

Thumbs up New Project Car this winter---Project EL CHEAPO

Well my wife keeps on me about having a summer car to take to the track and she's always wanted a vert. I think i'm gonna get a Sn-95 or fox vert and put a balldrive setup on it. Port the E7's, get a street heat or cobra intake and let the lil lady have fun. We need a nice cruiser anyway since i've really whore'd out my coupe. :D

I've got a line on a vert that may be for sale from the original owner this fall. ;)

Oh yeah, this will go high 11's btw.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Man I wish my wife would attempt to share in my hobby, you're a lucky man :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

You have a wife man, mine does'nt want any part of the addiction, she wants a SUV :p I just want to put my car together LOL

LOL She really wants a cool vert that sounds tougher than a $2 steak. She says it has to run 12's. I'll make it go 11's and then she'll go 12.70's in it. LOL I plan on keeping the cost under $6000. Yeah, we'll see.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Junior SCH Member
    sounds like my setup
    Paxton SN93, 42 lb injectors, 255 lpm walbro, kirban reg., Holley systemax II intake, Thumper perf. ported E7 heads, TFS1 cam, hooker headers, off road H, flowmaster muffs, homade powerpipe, blah....blah....blah.

Any pics? How does it run?

Junior SCH Member
    No pics yet. it's not running very good, i'm having some problems with my chip. It dynoed at 300hp, 355tq. I was expecting so much more.
    Paxton SN93, 42 lb injectors, 255 lpm walbro, kirban reg., Holley systemax II intake, Thumper perf. ported E7 heads, TFS1 cam, hooker headers, off road H, flowmaster muffs, homade powerpipe, blah....blah....blah.