Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 306ci YS-trim 450fhp?

Nope you can do it on an A-trim. I have a buddy that ran 11.60s (11.7x-11.8x consistently)on his 302 A-trim with full power sterring, ac, mechanical pump and fan. Trust me, I get a lot of #@!* from him since i only ran 11.20's with the s-trim and an extra 49 cubes. My issue is the TKO. I shift like Granny. Look at the pics of my car. It is not a Race Car. I dont power shift. This kills your boost between shifts. Rather a Street car with some Go.

Looking at the AOD next summer. I need some Bling Bling first. If I put an AOD in and times will improve dramatically.

However, I haven't got any times yet with the new setup. If I can get 10.6's - 10.80's with the TKO the AOD will put me in the high 9's.

[QUOTE=BLOWNBY]Nope you can do it on an A-trim. I have a buddy that ran 11.60s (11.7x-11.8x consistently)on his 302 A-trim with full power sterring, ac, mechanical pump and fan. Trust me, I get a lot of #@!* from him since i only ran 11.20's with the s-trim and an extra 49 cubes. My issue is the TKO. I shift like Granny. Look at the pics of my car. It is not a Race Car. I dont power shift. This kills your boost between shifts. Rather a Street car with some Go.

Looking at the AOD next summer. I need some Bling Bling first. If I put an AOD in and times will improve dramatically.

However, I haven't got any times yet with the new setup. If I can get 10.6's - 10.80's with the TKO the AOD will put me in the high 9's.[/QYA

YA THAT IS PRETTY SORRY MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY THE A TRIM

What are your times, what is your setup, where are some pics?? Are you just here to bash? Last I looked the web site was superchargerHELP.com not superchargerBASH. com

Thanks for your CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM. I get it all the time. If it makes you feel better keep it coming,

I understand 11.20's with an S-trim is not the greatest, but look at my car, it is not a race car. These are respectable times for a five speed heavy full weight car. I just have fun racing a few times a summer and cruising the local car shows. For me it is a hooby not an addiction.

No hard feelings here, just wondering what's up? If I can help in any way let me know.:D

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    What are your times, what is your setup, where are some pics?? Are you just here to bash? Last I looked the web site was superchargerHELP.com not superchargerBASH. com

Thanks for your CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM. I get it all the time. If it makes you feel better keep it coming,

I understand 11.20's with an S-trim is not the greatest, but look at my car, it is not a race car. These are respectable times for a five speed heavy full weight car. I just have fun racing a few times a summer and cruising the local car shows. For me it is a hooby not an addiction.

No hard feelings here, just wondering what's up? If I can help in any way let me know.:D
    LOL 531!!!!

My combo will teach u A lesson on judgment day!!! lol

I always loved a GOOD SMACKDOWN on the local Natives. By the way "Where are those PICS." MR CLICK CLICK HA HA Your day of reckoning is comming and has come. Still up on ya, Barely.

Remember for what I lack in click click I can make up in HP.

For what it's worth, BRING IT ON BABY.

RegattaCoupe said he'd video tape this. Pic a date and it's on. Mr T-Trim Wanna BE.

Yup! Internet racers are plentiful nowadays......I'll be there with the camera, just let me know.

NO EXCUSES!!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Yup! Internet racers are plentiful nowadays......I'll be there with the camera, just let me know.

NO EXCUSES!!
    Sounds like its going to be fun..where are yall located? I'll bring my car. :)

Milan MI or Norwalk OH Late Sept or Oct. Anyone else intereste let me know. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mustan5069
    My combo will teach u A lesson on judgment day!!! lol
    Maybe you should keep your comments in the A-trim section for now.

Maybe you should keep your comments in the A-trim section for now.
    ya i dont want to embarrass the Big bad ysi

Junior SCH Member
    Too bad i live in new orleans. Thats far away from me.
    Dude shutup YS owns you. ;) What are you gonna do with that little A-trim. I can fart out as much power as that thing puts out!!

Quote Originally Posted by gt40_5.0
    Too bad i live in new orleans. Thats far away from me.
    Dude shutup YS owns you. ;) What are you gonna do with that little A-trim. I can fart out as much power as that thing puts out!!
    11.6 out of A-Trim, it has taken out a lot of S-trims.I made 406 rwhp with 8#, and that was on a mustang dyno. I can find someone that can let me borrow a A-Trim, and we can see how big that fart is. LOL LOL
    Last edited by atrimterror; 06-17-2004 at 11:24 PM.

I always loved a GOOD SMACKDOWN on the local Natives. By the way "Where are those PICS." MR CLICK CLICK HA HA Your day of reckoning is comming and has come. Still up on ya, Barely.

RegattaCoupe said he'd video tape this. Pic a date and it's on. Mr T-Trim Wanna BE.
    Now i'm a wanna Be. LOL 8# of boost, Went 11.2 with the T not the ysi and thats running out of gear at the thousand mark. As far as judgement day, I hope rubber on you hood is show quality LOL. Just showing you love.
    Last edited by atrimterror; 06-17-2004 at 11:30 PM.

You want pics of my tail lights now or do you want to wait for judgement day. LOL