Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dyno sheets.

Thread: Dyno sheets.

Dyno sheets.

Any one have a t-trim on a 351 with a dyno sheet to look at. I was looking to compare the torque curve to my YSI setup. Supposedly the T-trim has more low end torque. Just wondering.

If so what is your setup. Pulley's heads intake cam, fuel setup etc.

Any 302's wwould be fine too. If not loaded sheets, please give me a few tq / hp numbers at say 2500, 3,000 4,000 5,000 6,000 RPMs.

I will upload my sheet soon.

Thanks

Steve

Nobody has any T-trim dyno sheet. Just give me something please. Motor doesn't matter. Just some info.

Senior SCH Member
    i am running a 331 stroker with t trim. with it at 13lbs on 8 rib belt that was slipping back to 11 lbs at wot. it went 558rwhp and 512 torque.

i had a 351 with s trim also that went 468rwhp. with 11lbs boost.

the air/fuel was really rich on the stroker. i was running 21degrees with spout out. and the fuel went down to 10.8 so was pretty rich.

Quote Originally Posted by nstycpe93
    i am running a 331 stroker with t trim. with it at 13lbs on 8 rib belt that was slipping back to 11 lbs at wot. it went 558rwhp and 512 torque.

i had a 351 with s trim also that went 468rwhp. with 11lbs boost.

the air/fuel was really rich on the stroker. i was running 21degrees with spout out. and the fuel went down to 10.8 so was pretty rich.
    Can you upload a copy of the dyno, or give me some #'s at 2500 RPM, 3000, 3500, 4,000 5,000 RPM.

Thanks.

If you look at my images, I uploaded my new dyno sheets of the YSI. I am looking to compare low end numbers since the T-trim supposedly makes more low end torque than the YSI.

BTW I ran a 2.7 Reichard Racing pulley on the YSI which has a lot of drag and no slippage issues. I had some on the dyno above 6200 RPM, but due to the NEWER Belt still streching. But no problems now.

Junior SCH Member
    I would go for better bottom with a T-Trim VS Ysi all day?( depends on a few things,
    I can tell you that you have to Spin thoughs YS/Ysi's?)

Stock Bottom,AFR 165,System max Intake,Coustom cam,T-Trim 11lbs!!
    504 RWHP/47? Something TQ. It was awhile ago!

Senior SCH Member
    What? I have a YSi and it makes 719 lb/ft of torque at under 4,000 RPM. What type of low-end power are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by itlkick
    What? I have a YSi and it makes 719 lb/ft of torque at under 4,000 RPM. What type of low-end power are you looking for?

What is your setup. You can view my dyno sheets in my images. You peak really quick. Any idea why. Everyone that I have seen doesn't peak till over 6,000 rpm.

Also what pullies and type of boost. Here's is another guys DYNO YSIGONZO.

Senior SCH Member
    All of my info is at www.superstang.com. Basically it is a 347 stroker with victor jr heads and the YSi-Trim. I have a custom cam (which is what creates the power curve) and cog pullies.

Quote Originally Posted by itlkick
    All of my info is at www.superstang.com. Basically it is a 347 stroker with victor jr heads and the YSi-Trim. I have a custom cam (which is what creates the power curve) and cog pullies.
    Seems like all your set ups build a lot of the low end torque and fall off. What or who makes the cam. Or specs.

Senior SCH Member
    It was made by comp-cams but is a custom grind I spec'd out myself. It is not near anything you can buy off the shelf. Most timing events happen way earlier than a standard cam.

I run hydraulic roller lifters so I wanted peak power before 7,000 RPM. I have a 6,800 RPM pill in my MSD unit. Power is still climbing at 6,800 RPM but it is flattening out - just how I wanted it!

Oh yea - the "power drop" you see at 6,800 RPM is my automatic transmission running down after I let off the gas. It is normal for an automatic car with a stall converter to keep "recording" on the dyno after you let off. Just ignore everything after 6,800 RPM.

Great website, and nice car. Maybe we should call you "SneakySuperStang."
    I will keep you in mind if I need any help.

Thanks

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    Great website, and nice car. Maybe we should call you "SneakySuperStang."
    I will keep you in mind if I need any help.

Thanks
    LOL!