Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Procharger K&N filter replacement

Thread: Procharger K&N filter replacement

Junior SCH Member

Thumbs up Procharger K&N filter replacement

Anyone know the model number for the K&N filter on the P1SC kit and where can I get one? I need a new one. thanks :)

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvdog
    Anyone know the model number for the K&N filter on the P1SC kit and where can I get one? I need a new one. thanks :)
    Good Question. I need one too.

Junior SCH Member
    Me 2, for P1SC-2...
    92 Calypso LX
    Stock bottom, T-5, 10# P-1SC2, GT40 upper/lower, 65mm Throttle Body, Performer heads (6037's), F-cam, 1.6 rockers, 1 5/8" cermamic shorties, O/R H, dumped 2-chambers, 3.73`s, MSD 6 AL and coil, 30#'s, Pro-M Blowthrough MAF, 255 in tank, ATI FMU, MMP 1/2" Rails w/ Aeromotive Boost sensitive Regulator.

Dyno: untuned 10* timing 361 RWHP / 377 RWTQ, A/F was 10.0 from 3200 - 5000 rpm when we let-off. 4#'s of boost and some belt slip. Need a damn tune but, nowhere to tune here!!!

Junior SCH Member
    mine says B035B4 on it. I'll send it to any of you for $20. It's slightly banged up, but fully functional.

99 Cobra vert
    P-1sc @ 8#, Pro-M Univer, WMS velocity tube,42#, MAC H and cat back
    Eibach pros, Bilstein HDs, KB cc plates, strut tower brace, shock tower brace, Steeda subframe conn
    393 rwhp on crappy CA gas

Senior SCH Member
    By yourself one of the UPR or AFM open ended filters. You will see more boost. I saw 1.5 more pounds of boost by switching from the standard Pro-M to one of the UPR filters.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desertsnake
    mine says B035B4 on it. I'll send it to any of you for $20. It's slightly banged up, but fully functional.

Looks just as bad as mine. Did you hold it up to the light to check for any tears in the cotton gauze?

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RSNovi
    By yourself one of the UPR or AFM open ended filters. You will see more boost. I saw 1.5 more pounds of boost by switching from the standard Pro-M to one of the UPR filters.
    Do you have the part number for the UPR or AFM filters ?