Thread: Newbie How much boost ?

Junior SCH Member

Newbie How much boost ?

I,m thinking of going with a 8 inch crank pulley on my S trim.I was just wondering how much boost I would see with a 3.33 or 2.95 blower pulley also have a ANDERSON power pipe.and do you think 42# injector's will be enough? Thanks
    93 LX With low mile 89 short block. Edlebrock 6025 Heads TFS Track Heat B-31 Cam 42# injectors S Trim 14# Power Pipe (anderson) Aeromotive Fuel system FMS Headers Off Road H Pipe flowmaster Cat Back Lentech Street Terminator Valve Body Lentech 9.5 Inch 3200 Stall 3.73 27-10.5 Street ET's Big and Skiney Convo PRO's

Rdrnnr, posted that he saw 18 psi with the 8" crank and the 3.33" pulley so hold on tight!! you might need an FMU for that wild setup or not.........it's hard to tell......
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Rdrnnr, posted that he saw 18 psi with the 8" crank and the 3.33" pulley so hold on tight!! you might need an FMU for that wild setup or not.........it's hard to tell......
    could you give me some kinda starting point as for as the fuel pressure and maybe timing.I will be runnig 100 octane.I have an old school Crane Interceptor 2 if that helps.Thank you for your help.
    93 LX With low mile 89 short block. Edlebrock 6025 Heads TFS Track Heat B-31 Cam 42# injectors S Trim 14# Power Pipe (anderson) Aeromotive Fuel system FMS Headers Off Road H Pipe flowmaster Cat Back Lentech Street Terminator Valve Body Lentech 9.5 Inch 3200 Stall 3.73 27-10.5 Street ET's Big and Skiney Convo PRO's

You should probably step up to 50 lb injectors. Start with the fuel pressure at 38-40 with the vac line off. Start the timing with 10 degrees base.