Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Street Wheels, Pics

Thread: New Street Wheels, Pics

New Street Wheels, Pics

Picked up these 96 cobras locally for a hell of a deal, with tires and all. These wheels are the reason I sold the bullets and sn95 brakes. I wanted something understated, and clean. I'm very happy with the way they look. I think in the rear, I'm going to have to come up with a spacer and a 275 tire. the front's look fine in the fenders. I supposed lowering it would make a huge difference also.

what you guys think?

Brandon

90 strawberry coupe

yeah bigger tire in back would look cool, hard to beat the track look though, don't see to many notches with cobra's around here,hell i hardly see any coupes at all,different i like it, go with the bigger rear tire,you already have traction issues.hehe :D oh i would'nt lower the car if it were me,beat you to death jmo.
    Last edited by blueoval92; 06-20-2004 at 09:31 PM.
    Jorge

I agree about the lowering. Kinda why I hadn't yet. I'm thinking soft coilovers in the front for the street, and maybe some weight jackers out back might do the trick.

Thanks for the compliment

brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

The cobra rims look killer on the stangy Brandon! :)
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Those look sweet, what size tire you have on the back with the Welds??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

SCH Member
    I've got coilovers in front and weightjackers in back, seems like the way to go if you're wanting to run a big tire out back at the track.
    I saved a fair amount over getting stuff with the MM sticker on it through this place http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/index.asp
    Pro3i LCA's- http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={B551DEF1-4969-4AD6-97E0-AEVEREST2F47D1BB0E5}&ic=PRO3%2D23858&eq=&Tp=

C/C plates- http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={B551DEF1-4969-4AD6-97E0-AEVEREST2F47D1BB0E5}&ic=PRO3%2D24212&eq=&Tp=

Same as Maximum Motorsports, just not paying for the name.

Car looks sharp with those wheels on it! I always wanted to put a set of those on my old black GT.
    Last edited by Jon01; 06-21-2004 at 09:55 AM.

Looks awesome brandon!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Thanks guys, I've given the pro3i stuff some looks, and will probably go with that for the lowers. Wonder who makes it?

I'm ready for the ride of this car to feel a little less like it's 13 years old.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe