Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT"

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    I believe it was mustan5069 who reserved the track last Weds. knowing I was unable to go yesterday (friday.) He wanted to have no competion so he could be in 1st for a short, very short time.

Maybe he should skip that Mudhen's game if he wants any hope in maintaining his title next weds.
    oh how original, im not worried though i still wont have any competion when we both go, GRANNY!!!

Between all those blowers you have enough to complete your Quad blower JackStand Ride. Doesn't look like they be on the cars this summer, because the three T's are all on Jacks.

S Trim is the only one willing to do battle!!
    Selling my vortech T-trim. Decision made after watching blownby only running 11.14 with 351 and a ysi. Looking to trade for a procharger p1 or p600 Or novi 1000 or smaller. Thats all you need to go 11.14!!!!!! :D :D
    Can't take how slow Blownby's 700rwhp car is :obscene:
    www.behindbarsracecars.com

Not to rub it in by my novi 1000 ride went 11.28@123-124 with a converter that pushed the front tires@2100 rpms.

:D

Nice Sig. :p
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

[QUOTE=regattacoupe]Not to rub it in by my novi 1000 ride went 11.28@123-124 with a converter that pushed the front tires@2100 rpms.

Hey my s-trim went 11.22 with the 5 speed last year. Now that mustan5069 has it he only bettered the time by a tenth with an auto. Not impressed.

Plus I had arun with a 60 foot the was over a tenth better than all my others which would (should) have got me in the 11.10 or 11.00. (end of year) Except, when atrimterror help me refill the rear end fluid, he seemed to forget to help me put in the friction modifier.

So my burnout was a one wheel peel, thus increasing air pressure in that side only. And the launch therfore raodthe whellie to the wall. But 1.44 60o ft baby felt good.

Just need to get used to the new power this year. So keep talking now while you have the chance.

[QUOTE=BLOWNBY]
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Not to rub it in by my novi 1000 ride went 11.28@123-124 with a converter that pushed the front tires@2100 rpms.

Hey my s-trim went 11.22 with the 5 speed last year. Now that mustan5069 has it he only bettered the time by a tenth with an auto. Not impressed.

Plus I had arun with a 60 foot the was over a tenth better than all my others which would (should) have got me in the 11.10 or 11.00. (end of year) Except, when atrimterror help me refill the rear end fluid, he seemed to forget to help me put in the friction modifier.

So my burnout was a one wheel peel, thus increasing air pressure in that side only. And the launch therfore raodthe whellie to the wall. But 1.44 60o ft baby felt good.

Just need to get used to the new power this year. So keep talking now while you have the chance.
    ok u wanna talk about not being impressed how about s trim beating ysi with heavy a$$ car now how can't u be impressed with the baby strim that took out the ysi with a 100 hp more now the ysi is not impressive
    keep up the excuses they get better evertime

Quote Originally Posted by mustan5069
    ok u wanna talk about not being impressed how about s trim beating ysi with heavy a$$ car now how can't u be impressed with the baby strim that took out the ysi with a 100 hp more now the ysi is not impressive
    keep up the excuses they get better evertime
    oh ya i did it with a 302 not a 351!!!

Nice Sig. :p
    hey steve looks like the little novi was knocking on your door
    damn big ole 351 with strim barely took out a novi 1000

[QUOTE=BLOWNBY]

If you remember I told you to get friction modifer, and you told me the rear end fluild you brought had everything in it. All you do is talk about how you (SHOULD) run this or that. but the truth is mustan5069 is putting the smack on you.Mustan5069 had to get out of the gas and then back into it when is car was going toward the wall rght after the 1/8 and he still went 11.14 and he lost 4 mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by atrimterror; 06-27-2004 at 11:40 AM.

[QUOTE=regattacoupe]Not to rub it in by my novi 1000 ride went 11.28@123-124 with a converter that pushed the front tires@2100 rpms.

Nice Sig. :p[/QUOTE
    Blownby you could of saved a lot of by buying the novi 1000 and faster.

Yeh, I should have kept the s-trim and spent the money on the AOD. But I like to help you guys out. I buy the stuff and resell to you for one hell of a deal. You guys like to use me as the test subject on products. Like the Hoosier QTP.

I take it for the team each time. I'm a team player. You two are the abusers. But when it is all said and done, I remain on the top.

[QUOTE=atrimterror]

Nice Sig. :p[/QUOTE
    Blownby you could of saved a lot of by buying the novi 1000 and faster.

Yeh, I should have kept the s-trim and spent the money on the AOD. But I like to help you guys out. I buy the stuff and resell to you for one hell of a deal. You guys like to use me as the test subject on products. Like the Hoosier QTP.

I take it for the team each time. I'm a team player. You two are the abusers. But when it is all said and done, I remain on the top.
    wait whos on top thats what i thought

Quote Originally Posted by mustan5069
    wait whos on top thats what i thought
    Mustan5069 had to get out of the gas and then back into it when is car was going toward the wall rght after the 1/8 and he still went 11.14 and he lost 4 mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And he's still on top.

We may have to go to Heller Rd. and solve this issue now!! :D

Anything going on tonight.

I knew they would hook Because trace went 9.3's on them. If you remember right I said that I was going to buy 27's first. But it was nice that you tested them out first.

We may have to go to Heller Rd. and solve this issue now!! :D

Anything going on tonight.
    Yeah you losing :D