Thread: T-Rex Relay

Junior SCH Member

T-Rex Relay

I won a T-Rex pump in an aution, however it didn't come with the relay. I never thought it would be that big of a problem, but I cannot find out what relay I need to get this thing working. Vortech's support was no help, all they could tell me was that the relay is shipped to them in a kit, and they don't know the part number.

Anyway.....can anyone tell me what relay I need to get mine working, maybe someone can take a look at thiers??

Thanks,

Rick

Senior SCH Member
    I don't see why any 40A AC clutch or blower fan relay wouldn't work. That is what I run on my external SX pump.
    Last edited by RSNovi; 06-24-2004 at 03:12 PM.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

you can try radio shack, 30 amp spst automotive relay part # 275-226. you can also find the schematic to wire it up on vortechs website.
    306 DSS, S-TRIM W/RENEGADE PULLIES, EXTRUDE HONED LOWER GT40, FULLY PORTED AND LOC WIRED GT40 HEADS, PERMANENT 10 INCH SLICKS.

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks guys... Ifound out some info after seraching through the posts on here. Vortech had no clue what to tell me when I asked about the relay. All they had to say was...its a 30 AMP relay.

Rick