Thread: Tuning Problems

SCH Member

Angry Tuning Problems

I am almost to the point of violence here!!! After my third trip to the dyno i still have a car that isn't right. My first trip was with a PMS and we got 501 RWHP, but it had issues with the tune. Ran so rich at idle that i was fouling plugs once a month. Last two trip were to a different dyno for a SCMT tune. This time we had the abillity to monitor the Maf voltage. Herein lies the problem. The motor pulls like a beast right up to 4600 when the MAF hits 5 volts. I have the screenshots from the dyno but i can't figure out how to attach them, i can email them to someone if the can post then for me. . I had the Univer (with the 42# injectors) sent back for a recal. They recal'd it, gave it an awful idle and it pegged again. What gives? Anything else, other than the calibration, could be causing this? Ken kobra94@msn.com
    I can't hear you scream over my D1SC!!!!!!!!!
    PICS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!
    DSS super pro bullet 308
    D1SC pullied for 14# Intercooled
    80 mm Univer
    75mm Edelbrock T/B
    Trick Flow Track Heat Upper/Lower
    Twisted Wedge heads
    42# injectors/ no fmu/ PMS
    MSD Digital 6
    Flowtech Inductions- Ed Curtis Custom Cam
    ProMotion TKO and beyond.
    Steeda upper/lower control arms and anti roll bar
    Bullet Racing 6 pt Chrome moly roll cage
    Eaton Race Diff with 31 spline Moser Axles

Senior SCH Member
    Try Having the tuner who is tuning your car mess with the mas air meter. had the same meter and Had to tune it out. Could not un my car with out chip and that meter. No problem running no chip and my c/l hope this helps
    351 canfield heads, trickflow intake, comp cam amd all the supporting hardware. p600b soon to do be d1 powered