Thread: WANTED INTERCEPTOR II, tweecer, PMS, of ford extender for a mustang

SCH Member

Smile WANTED INTERCEPTOR II, tweecer, PMS, of ford extender for a mustang

Ok...anyone has one of those for sale???
    I will pay up in front...I have an international DHL account so no need you to take car of shipping, just call the guys and they will pick it up at your place.
    Looking for and INTERCEPTOR II, TWEECER, FORD EXTENDER, PMS...good price....
    I send money thru western union or bank transfer.
    so let's her the offers.....
    I am in a hurry.
    thansk.
    Pablo :)

SCH Member
    Pablo, I have a Crane Interceptor II that I recently took off my 1993 Mustang GT that I might be in the market to sell. I purchased the Crane Interceptor II from a friend who said he sent it back to the guy who invented the Crane Interceptor II to have it programed with a off-road package. I guess it gave him more parameters to work with. He sent the Interceptor II back before they stopped making them.

Later,

Dawgsgt
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims