Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Max power on Novi2K

Thread: Max power on Novi2K

Junior SCH Member

Max power on Novi2K

What is the max RWHP you guys have seen out of a novi 2K? How hard was it being spun?

Building up my wife's car, do you think that with patriot stage 2 heads, big comp cams, reichard intake, 8.5:1 compression, speed pro and an intercooled novi2K that we'll be able to break 600 RWHP on 93 octane?
    1993 Mustang Saleen Clone
    Dart Block 352", 225CC TFS-R Heads, TFS Box Intake, YSi-Trim, Griffin Air-to-Air Intercooler, Cammotion Solid Roller, AEM EMS, Kooks Headers, Tremec TKO

The power of the blower is only limited by what else is done to the car. The blower its self is good for up to 19LBS of Boost and pushs 1,700 CFM of air flow. Your going to have to have an aweful lot of power to max out this blower. 600 RWHP is no prob for this blower.
    Power Adder- Paxton Novi 2000/UPR Power Pipe Injectors- FMS #30's MAF- C&L 76MM TB- Edelbrock 70 MM Intake- 95 Cobra Upper/lower Exhaust- Full Exhaust Magnaflow Cat Back Misc- Romac Ballancer, Tri Ax Shifter Ignition- MSD 6 Guages- Autometer Boost/water temp Appearance- Saleen 351 Spoiler/ Clear Dimond Head lights/ Chrome Steeda Ultra Lite II's

A while ago I think it was Erica Lugo who was running low 9's or high 8's with it. It is rated good for up to 980 horsepower (crank)...
    Mods Pics
    13.18 @ 106.09 mph pre-blower
    Novi 2000 whistling under the hood

I've seen over 800 rwhp on a 347 Novi car in conjunction with a Vortech aftercooler. 600 rwhp will be a breeze for a Novi2K