Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone wanna check this novi out for me?

Thread: Anyone wanna check this novi out for me?

SCH Member

Anyone wanna check this novi out for me?

ok its a guy from corral.net http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2401632012 no way in hell ill give him 2600 but thinking more like 1600 or less because of condition, 2 questions, 1 any way that will fit on my 87-93gt? and 2 is that in too bad of condition and just leave it. thanks

I read about half way down and stopped, I would pass.

It has damage to it, and been back to paxton. The 14lb pulley will not come off? That means he has tried. He tried to install it himself and somehow damaged the head unit, looks like it was a good hit!

I would assume he drove it hard, and who knows what it has been through.

IMHO - Pass 100%

Ian

I'll second that. The more I read that ad the more stupid I thought the guy was. It just kept getting worse and worse the more I read. You know where that problem belongs? With the guy that created it! Take a pass if you have any common sense at all.

Like that first offer. $1800 for easily something that would cost in the neighbourhood of $3800 to duplicate new. Gotta love low ball offers.