Thread: how to modify mighty demon for blow-thru

Junior SCH Member

how to modify mighty demon for blow-thru

Hey guys! I am now a proud owner of a D-1SC and want to hit the street as soon as possible. I have a 750 mighty demon and want to do the mod's myself for blow thru. I know my carb is a little on the big side for my 333ci engine but I wanted room to grow once I could afford a new short block. Has anyone out there ever modified a mighty for blow-thru themselves? If so please explain? Please hurry, i have friends with nitrous that need to be taught a lesson. Thanx

www.XtrmBowties.com

Junior SCH Member

Thanx alot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobalos
    Did you use this to modify your carb? Seems simple enough. The mighty demon already has the nitrophyl floats, .110" viton N&S and smoothed venturis'. I may try using it only removing the power valve blowout protection and upping the jets 10%. What I do not want to do is drill out the PVCR's too much and cause it to run fat at idle all the time. Or do you think I can drill them and still get it to burn clean at idle? What do you think?

to be honest, I have not done it, so I dont know. I got the link from http://www.boards2go.com/boards/boar...ser=huntracers there are a number of blow through folks there, you might try posting there & see what they say.

Bob
    www.XtrmBowties.com