Thread: ordering powerpipe tomorrow...will upr pipe fit single belt version?

SCH Member

ordering powerpipe tomorrow...will upr pipe fit single belt version?

I need to order a powerpipe so i can get my air meter in the fender... anyone know of the upr pipe will work with the single belt version?

Not too sure on that one, but from what I've experienced and read feedback on all pipes need some modifications to actually fit right. Most need a trim to the rubber 90 that attaches from the pipe to the inlet side of the blower. I would venture to say that it'll work with some minor mod's, no worse than any other option out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

SCH Member
    i just got my upr pipe today .... any install tips?

SCH Member
    its a pain in the @$$ to install. I ended up having to cut my stock U pipe that came with the novi just after the bypass outlet on it. Then cut the powerpipe just after the bypass nipple on it, another words cut the nipple off. I then ran a 4" coupler from the powerpipe to the stock paxton U pipe. Let me know if you have a question.

The bypass nipple will probably be useless on the upr pipe because it ends up in a horrible spot since the single belt novi sits so for back.

SCH Member
    Hmm.. sounds like a good time.. thanks for the help. when i pulled it outta the box the first thing i noticed was where they put the nipple... pretty bad placement... did you consider running like a 180 0r 90 degree elbow from the nipple so its heading in the right direction... i have this thing against cutting up stuff and rigging it together if it can be avoided... terrible habit... also did u see any boost gains or should i send it back ? thanks for the help :(