Thread: anyone know where i can get the 3 bolts that bolt through the renegade blower bracket

anyone know where i can get the 3 bolts that bolt through the renegade blower bracket

just looking for the bolts that go through the renegade blower bracket there is 3 of them i actually only need one does anyone know where to get them they are like 8 1/2 inches long and i believe its 7/16

No but i know where you can get 50lb injectors and a maf! LOL :D Hey what's up adam, it's Jorge i e-mailed you today. anyway any hardware store will have those bolts in different grades. i would get grade 8. e-mail me man. Later_________Jorge
    Jorge

Junior SCH Member
    The ones that came with my bracket didnt fit so I used all-thread (7/16 I think) from a home improvement store. Just get one piece, it will do all three. I looked for GR8 replacement bolts, but couldnt find any that long. Please post if you happen to find some, but no problems from mine so far, 3 years later.

Junior SCH Member
    i used the threaded rod cut to length..it is much stronger and it holds the bracket and blower up so you dont have to fight it anymore...

Thumbs up

Yep, Me too...Threaded Rod.....

Works mint..

Saso