Thread: D1SC brackets question

Junior SCH Member

D1SC brackets question

I finally am getting my D1sc this weeknend. I am getting it from a friend for a steal and it only has 50 miles on it. Anyway, my question is: The charger I am getting has the brackets for ps,ac, and smog. I have none of these accessories. I know that I need the renegade brackets SO, is it true that I can call procharger and do an equal exchange of the brackets I have for the renegade brackets? If not, what will the renegade brackets cost me?? and finally, will prochager be able to provide me with the installation instructions when I call them??? Thanks in advance.

SCH Member
    I dont know about the brackets. I bought mine used with low miles on it also but I never got the instructions either. I e-mailed procharger and gave them the serial number and asked for instructions and contingency stickers and I got them in a couple days.

Junior SCH Member
    what did you pay for your renegade brackets??

SCH Member
    My kit was a renegade kit already.

Senior SCH Member
    I believe they charged me $250 for the Renegade brackets back when I ran a P1SC in Real Street.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Junior SCH Member
    thanks guys for all the info. What kind of $$$ could I get for the other brackets for ps,ac, and smog. I will not need them so I will want to get rid of them.

Junior SCH Member
    RSNovi, where did you get the brackets from.....ATI?

Senior SCH Member
    Yeah, I called up Procharger and told them that I want the brackets that place the blower right where the AC compressor used to be. They told me those were the Renegade brackets. Also, the Renegade brackets sit the blower back about 3/4" so I had to get a new blower pulley. I just remembered that.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jason G
    RSNovi, where did you get the brackets from.....ATI?
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Junior SCH Member
    I have a set of Brackets for a F1r procharger for a 94 renagade setup with pulleys and
    an idler. I am looking for a cog setup for an early small block setup for the F1r. I am not
    sure if the d1r and the f1r can use the same bracket,if you call procharger they can tell you.

Junior SCH Member
    If the first person is not interested, I may be. Do you have any pictures, what is included, and how much are you asking? Thanks.
    Pete