Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Official Novi 1000 Powerpipe Thread!

Thread: Official Novi 1000 Powerpipe Thread!

SCH Member

Official Novi 1000 Power Pipe Thread!

I am looking for a powerpipe for my Novi 1000. I have seen the anderson powerpipe and it looks good. Does anyone have pictures of powerpipes from Dallas Mustangs or Excessive Motorsports or has anyone made there own powerpipe.
    So please email me some pictures of those powerpipes at dawggt@prodigy.net

Thanks,

dawg
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims

I have the Excessive pipe on my car.

I would recommend the Anderson pipe, it is a great performing and looking piece.

Ian

We need an official Novi1K powerpipe thread.:)
    I don't care what brand it is.

Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    We have them for 87-93 Cars @ Dallas Mustang. www.dallasmustang.com 800-MUSTANG

Mike

The Dallas pipe looks just like the Anderson version except it's $50 cheaper. I don't see a listing for Novi 1K's in their catalog, but there is one listed for the 2k (part number 9761)

SCH Member
    I called Dallas Mustang and the sales person said they were out of stock. They will have some powerpipes in 2 wks. I will be calling them back and placing my order. By the way the tranny is fixed, the stang rides again.

Thanks,

Dawg

Can anyone confirm if Dallas has a unit for the Novi1K?

How about it Mike?
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

as per your request!

468LC,

Here ya go! I converted this thread to the "Official Novi 1000 Power Pipe thread!" LoL!!!!!

I'll make it a sticky!

Thanks to Dawgsgt for making the thread and to you 468LC for wanting to make it an OFFICIAL thread! (LOL )

Done.

-Chris
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

anyone have any ideas or products for my car. the kit came with the cheap plastic and rubber one. the piece from the blower to the intake is nice..i don't know why they didn't send a nice maf to blower piece. you can look in my pic post to see it.

i didn't want to spend a fortune on this either. everything i've seen looks high.
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000

well afm pp on the way. set me back 260 w/ shipping. i'll post a couple pics when it arrives.
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    Our pipe will work with the 1000. The only difference is the rubber coupler on the inlet. Same as A-Trim or a Powerdyne. We got the pipes in today, but they still have to be drilled for the by-pass. They SHOULD be done next week.

Mike

Keep an eye out on eBay for used ones as they come up once in a while. Type in "power pipe" and carefully scour the results that come up as some people tend to list stuff wrong which can increase your chances of getting one. I landed one tonight on eBay for $86. It needs some cleaning up but hey, compared to paying $200++ for a new one I think I won't mind a little clean up work.:)

too funny i saw that on there. there just isnt much for my 01gt on there. thanks for the info.

mike, sorry i didnt know about your company. already ordered the afm. i'll keep your site in my favs for future mods.
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    Originally posted by NOVIGT
    too funny i saw that on there. there just isnt much for my 01gt on there. thanks for the info.

mike, sorry i didnt know about your company. already ordered the afm. i'll keep your site in my favs for future mods.
    That's cool. As of right now, the only "Boostmasters" we have are for 87-93, and with mods 94-95. We are planning on doing them for the 96-up, just alot of projects going on.

Mike

For those that want to make their own

In my hunt for an elbow for my used AFM power pipe, A corral member pointed out this site in the US that has everything you would need to make one yourself as long as you can cut and weld. They have rubber elbows of every diameter and popular angles, mandrel steel bends in huge diameters, you name it. I figure this could be a good resourceful site for power pipe builders. A lot of the stuff is cheap too. The link belwo takes you to the rubber elbow spec page just so you can get an idea on those parts. I've also included the homepage as well. Do some hunting and see what you can find.

http://www.airflo.com/rubberparts.html

http://www.airflo.com/index.html