Thread: P1sc and 3" pulley, anyone done it?

Junior SCH Member

Thumbs up P1sc and 3" pulley, anyone done it?

Has anyone or does anyone know of someone who has instlled a 3" pulley on the P1sc? Would there be any issues other than fuel and electronic ugrades , which I intend to do, with this diameter size pulley? I was told that the smallest diameter that should be used is the 3.6" pulley. Any smaller and I would risk blowing the seals. I really don't see how it would be a problem because the P1sc is rated to handle 30lbs of boost. Thanks for any info. :D

1998 GT (return style fuel system)
    DSS ProMod Forged Shortblock
    PI heads and intake
    42lb FRPP injectors
    255lph Walbro inline fuel pump
    Pro-M Univer 3.5"
    P1sc, 2 core intercooled kit, 10lb pulley.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvdog
    Has anyone or does anyone know of someone who has instlled a 3" pulley on the P1sc? Would there be any issues other than fuel and electronic ugrades , which I intend to do, with this diameter size pulley? I was told that the smallest diameter that should be used is the 3.6" pulley. Any smaller and I would risk blowing the seals. I really don't see how it would be a problem because the P1sc is rated to handle 30lbs of boost. Thanks for any info. :D

1998 GT (return style fuel system)
    DSS ProMod Forged Shortblock
    PI heads and intake
    42lb FRPP injectors
    255lph Walbro inline fuel pump
    Pro-M Univer 3.5"
    P1sc, 2 core intercooled kit, 10lb pulley.
    I have 3 in. pulley on mine & I haven't blown a seal yet. I've had it on the car for a few months already, I ordered it through this site.

Senior SCH Member
    My seals blew out with the 4.5" pulley on. When they are ready to go, they go which was 12 1/4 mile passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitracity
    I have 3 in. pulley on mine & I haven't blown a seal yet. I've had it on the car for a few months already, I ordered it through this site.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381