Thread: Attn-Ian

Junior SCH Member

Attn-Ian

I figured if you didn't see my post at StangTuning.com you would see it here :)

I sent you a PM a while back about purchasing some parts, But i wanted to make sure that i got everything that i needed so i wouldn't have to make to orders.

I have a S-trim head unit with the Crank Pulley,BTM,T-Rex,Power pipe,Pulleys, and belt....

Now i think that i need your whole bracket system. Do all the bolts and everything come to mount this blower? Also where can i get a return line and a feedline from?

Thank you so much..

Hello,

You will need the large cast bracket that bolts to the head, and then my brackets will take care of the rest :) You will also need the other small cast bracket that holds the stock tensioner (if you run that setup.

As for the feed and return you can make your own with some -4 and -10 AN line.

Thanks,

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Hello,

You will need the large cast bracket that bolts to the head, and then my brackets will take care of the rest :) You will also need the other small cast bracket that holds the stock tensioner (if you run that setup.

As for the feed and return you can make your own with some -4 and -10 AN line.

Thanks,

Ian
    Sorry wrong forum... :p

Where can i get the large cast bracket? And Also the small one? You all need to make these things!!! lol

Well I would watch the classifieds, and EBAY for the cast parts..

If I could make cast parts, I would :D

Ian