Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stock Crank\2.95 blower\PSI?

Junior SCH Member
    what blow-off valves are you running????

SCH Member

Talking Alt pulley

Not to change subject but im confused why alt pulley would be affected by the blower when its not on the same belt. I have an 85 Must that im making fuel injected and I just received my T-trim with cog pullies but it looks like these are ahead of my main belt that drives my alternator. I know they both use the same crank pulley but im sure Vortech wouldnt use a under drive crank pulley in there kit. Mayby im totally misunderstanding what u guys are talking about. By the way im a new guy so dont butcher me to bad. Car at this time has a stk 302 short blk with -b-cam and edelbrock box stk performer heads and performer RPM intake with 650 carb--she runs best of 12.2 at 110.00 with a tremec trans and 4.10 gears. Really wanted a blower and thought it made alot more sense to make it fuel injected to keep it streetable. I run NMRA true street class. Hello to blower guys and gals.

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge
    Not to change subject but im confused why alt pulley would be affected by the blower when its not on the same belt. I have an 85 Must that im making fuel injected and I just received my T-trim with cog pullies but it looks like these are ahead of my main belt that drives my alternator. I know they both use the same crank pulley but im sure Vortech wouldnt use a under drive crank pulley in there kit. Mayby im totally misunderstanding what u guys are talking about. By the way im a new guy so dont butcher me to bad. Car at this time has a stk 302 short blk with -b-cam and edelbrock box stk performer heads and performer RPM intake with 650 carb--she runs best of 12.2 at 110.00 with a tremec trans and 4.10 gears. Really wanted a blower and thought it made alot more sense to make it fuel injected to keep it streetable. I run NMRA true street class. Hello to blower guys and gals.
    Because the renegade vortech crank pulley, for example, has a smaller drive pulley for the accessories and it is about the size of a standard underdrive crank pulley for the accessories.

Jeff

SCH Member
    I have the Renegade set up also but with cogs. I believe 77 crank and 30 something blower pulley so is my crank pulley also a underdrive set up.

Senior SCH Member
    Vortech Mondo
    A-4 BASED 321, BILLET CRANK AND RODS, RENEGADE NOVI 2000, C4......