Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Question on the angle of the exit opening on Novi 2000 Pic inside!

Thread: Question on the angle of the exit opening on Novi 2000 Pic inside!

Junior SCH Member

Question on the angle of the exit opening on Novi 2000 Pic inside!

On the novi 2000, can the angle of where the exit of the compress air be rotated? I need the opening to be more facing the driver's side compartment.

Is there a way to do this? Are there bolts on the back that will allow this or is the head unit just one piece?

It can be moved but I can't tell from that pic as for all I know it could be clocked over as far as it will go and may not be able to move in the direction you want. You should be able to figure out by looking at it whether or not you can. To do it, you'll need to remove the blower (usually have to in 98% of the cases) and loosen all the bolts like the one the arrow points to in the pic and then "clock" the scroll housing. Sometimes this can be real ***** to do as the fit can be very tight.
    Attached Images Attached Images