Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, so who was............

I only knew Mike as Big Mike. Then there was the Mike that did his own shop. I want to say Manning but not sure. Oh yeah and Tom with the Saleen. Last I talked to Seth Tom was putting like a X-trim on it or something. Anyone still see Guy around? He and Angela were way cool. Anyone know Craig who used to work for JBA then went to a shop up in Escondido? Actually Derrick from JBA went to the same shop. Would love to chat with Craig if anyone knows him. Long shot but worth a try.
    Drag Racing...Where being the quickest is considered a good thing. :D

Is Craig, the guy that had the little Pinto that had the cage & such in it. boy that was a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Bob
    www.XtrmBowties.com

I believe that is the same guy. Skinny with brown hair?. Last time I was out there he was running 11s with a 70ish Mach I.
    Drag Racing...Where being the quickest is considered a good thing. :D

Born and raised in San Diego, La Mesa. Lived in Santee right before i moved to good ole Tejas, use to ride my yz 250 in Jamul, Otay. sure do miss it,was out there about 2 years ago, went to Gordon's Well for a little bike and buggy ride with my uncle who still resides there. My Aunt lives in Alpine which is'nt very far from Barona,too bad i did'nt know that was the hangout. would of loved to see some south Cal. cars. :D
    Jorge

Quote Originally Posted by MeJay Racing
    Used to run with Guy, Pat, Seth and Mike. Anyone know them?
    Guy is still married to Angela and they now have two kids. They live up in Temecula and he sells wheels for BBS. Pat Doyle lives in Texas now, he retired from the Navy and he is working for his mom at the chiropratic(sp?) clinic. He is going to school to get his certs. Seth is still around, he drives a ZO6 and has a bike. I'm assuming your are talking about Cobra Mike?He had a very mean 93 Cobra back then. . He is still riding his rich daddies coattails and he finally divorced his wife. Tom is still around, he has a 98 with a built motor and nitrous. Tom sold the Saleen to Henry D.and that car nows goes mid 8's. Henry writes for CarCraft now and if you read that magazine, you have probably seen it. It is now black with flames. The last time I talked to Craig he was writing service at Saturn of Kearny Mesa(about 3 years ago). The only Manning I know is Nick Manning. Cobra Mike was partners with Nick & Barry for a little bit back in the 90's. I probably know you because I did, and still do, hang out with the same crowd. Back then I had a white LX hatch with a 351 and nitrous. The plate said ONTHBL. It was one of the quickest Mustangs around here back then. I've got most of their numbers, so PM me and I'll ask them if they want their numbers given out. Let me know if you want any other updates ;).

Doug
    Last edited by Doug; 09-02-2004 at 09:41 PM.
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous