Thread: Would this pulley work on the novi 1000?

Would this pulley work on the novi 1000?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7919047787

This is a 7inch 8 rib ASP Racing crank pulley for supercharged mustangs (part # ASP810200). How much boost would this add? You guys told me to get an 8" one for 9-10#. I have a AFM pipe also.

Find out for sure if the guy was using it on a Vortech, if so then yes it'll work.

If you could get it for under $100 then I'd try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

how much boost would I gain?

Don't get me lying, lol. You can however compute the impellar speed difference between stock and the 7" pulley for what that's worth. :D
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

well if you have the 2 belt version I don't think it would be worth what it's going for. You should have a 6.87" and yes it would fit. Buck up and go for the 8" and you can thank me later. :D ;)
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Explain how this works to me? I figured the smaller crank pulley would make more boost. If I did get an 8" crank pulley, it would be larger and make the s/c pulley spin slower. I am new at this and not fully understanding this. Can you explain this so I can understand? Yes, I do have a 2 belt system. If I do get a 8" crank pulley, will it hit my waterpump pulley?

Larger crank pulley will spin the blower faster (higher RPM) and the boost will come on sooner as well. As far as the w/p pulley....I don't think so since you have the 2-belt version, but don't hold me to that, lol.