Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I'm officially a member..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm officially a member.....

I'm going to put off the fuel system until the winter months seeing as the car will be off the road in a little over a month for it's winter nap. No more beating on it though. I just want it back together so I can enjoy driving it while there's still some good weather left. However this is what I have in mind for it (with some blue anodized rails of course!) If anyone knows of a good place to purchase this kit I'd appreciate some references.

Cartech Renegade Stage III Fuel System
    http://www.cartech.net/fuelsystems.htm

Last edited by TheHawk05; 09-06-2004 at 10:59 PM.

Hawk05 I like that cartech kit, but just for kicks check out boostandfuel .com. sorry don't have link.
    Last edited by blueoval92; 09-06-2004 at 11:34 PM.
    Jorge

Sounds a lot like the Cartech system if you ask me except no electrical hardware like relays that the Cartech kit comes with. I can also get the Cartech kit cheaper. I also like the fact that Cartech has been around a very long time and most likley aren't going anywhere soon.

http://boostandfuel.com/Products/pumps.htm

This is very true, and they have been turbocharging pioneers really also, so they would know what it takes! ;) If you do find a good place to purchase let me know, thanks
    Last edited by blueoval92; 09-06-2004 at 11:38 PM.
    Jorge

Hawk, i'm gonna run the same setup with the pierberg pumps on my 351.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D