Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CFM vs. PSI

Where is your total timing and have you ran it on a dyno?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

oh fwiw.......if i had a 93 cobra I'd run the car with the SQ without batting an eye but, i couldn't cut the fender for the 4" powerpipe. PP's are the real deal but i wouldn't cut up the first edition snake for 1 psi. i think UPR makes a 3.5 that slides right in the hole but don't quote me.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    oh fwiw.......if i had a 93 cobra I'd run the car with the SQ without batting an eye but, i couldn't cut the fender for the 4" powerpipe. PP's are the real deal but i wouldn't cut up the first edition snake for 1 psi. i think UPR makes a 3.5 that slides right in the hole but don't quote me.
    sorry mozencraft i didnt mean to steal your post:o

no i havent had it dunoed yet.-kinda a long story why.
    but i do have a wideband and one of those cheap msd knock sensors. -it works ok, i think ive got it dialed in pretty good. i have a crane hi6-trc and so far i like it. my timing is locked at 28*and pull it down to about 15,16*. this is with 93 oct.

as far as the boost pipe thing yea i know :(. i dont want to, but then again im not going to save the car for the next owner either. the car only has 20k but the previous owner did enough hacking that it would really be a pain to bring back to factory stock for it to be worth something. but i was really hung up about it for awhile. besides i dont plan to sell it anytime soon!