Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Blownby!!!!!

Congrats to Blownby!!!!!

I was riding in mustan5069 car, which has a stock 302 block, holley H,C,I with a S-trim. We were going about 50mph, when blownby pulled up next to us and wanted to play. Blownby down shifted his car into third, and mustan5069 left his aod in third..All I can say is Gotblownby should sell the ysi and put a J or X Trim on is car. :D
    Can't take how slow Blownby's 700rwhp car is :obscene:
    www.behindbarsracecars.com

:p LOL.........ouch
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Originally Posted by atrimterror
    I agree with regattacoupe.

just for the record....

LOL Damn your one up on me

Me? :D ;)

How does blownby plea to these charges?

For those that care, my friend with the stock 5.0 hatchback engine(tbody to pan)ran a 12.11@111mph last night. Only mods are an old SN92, 76mmC&L,30's, and a 2 1/2" mac exhaust with 4.10's and slicks. I think it was 9,000,000,000th pass put on that car. LOL :)
    Last edited by regattacoupe; 09-11-2004 at 12:53 PM.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

[QUOTE=regattacoupe]Me? :D ;)

How does blownby plea to these charges?

As one always knows there are two sides. YES,We all were out cruising when, Yes I did pull up next to them, me being in 4th gear. When I see some big smiles on those boys faces, and next I hear him stuff it. By the time I react drop into third I was already looking at his rear end. I admit he got me, but wasn't exactly like atrimterror's version. There was no "friendly" count to three or even a warning other than some BIG SMILES on there faces.

This is why I am switching to the AOD Dark side. I can't take the A$$ WHoopens on the street any more. AOD has taken me over! I can't fight the temptations anymore. For those of you who still insist on the five speed, all I can say is think it again.

But there is still Oct 22nd to finalize the BRAGGING RIGHTS for the year.
    It's not over yet. Three of my four competitors are already out of contention. Hmm all t-trimS, auto's and on Jack stands??/!! THERE IS THE OUCH!!

Blownby is right you can't beat a auto for racing, see it @ the track every weekend!!! (street/strip auto's rip!) that's the motto :D
    Jorge

auto=ownage

Blownby, Stop lying you even told timmy and me that you were in thrid at subway. BTW just got off the phone with timmy and he said we can go to milan friday and take care of this.
    Last edited by atrimterror; 09-13-2004 at 08:46 AM.

For the record, So everyone knows how accurate your (atrimterror)"TALL TALES" are. . . .
    Earlier this year, Feruary-ish, we (this time atrimterror was driving with mustan5069) and me in my car. (see the trend here/ I'm always on the outside)
    Note I'm in my normal everyt day car (99 alero), and they are in his "197x GHETTO-SLED", when were were out for a trip for some chinken wings, when we were stopped at a Stop-Light. Next thing I see, is atrimterror footbraking and revving his motor, wanting to race (we never end).
    So when green we go right , WRONG, he is gone a good 2-3 seconds before it turns green(still red ). While I wait for Green he is through the intersection. So from this he says he won, I call it a fall-start, break out, foul, whatever,-- He says good reaction time and he won. So if anyone is in the area and you see to Big boys in any car for that matter with BIG SMILES on there faces "THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT" have changed and "Watch Out "

For those of you unfortunate enough to have a few other buds in the hobby and your area, See all the fun your missing!:D

Now thats why you always lose. I'm only telling you one more time(go before green). Don't forget, I took out your alero with the cav also. P.S timmy said he seen green.

That was one Hell of a 60' then.

You guys crack me up, maybe I need to put my POS back together get it stickered and insured and go out and have some fun. But then again, not too sure I can get two car seats installed in it now :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

You should be there when the three of us go to dinner.It's all $hit talking about when, where, how we are going to spank each other's a$$.

Senior SCH Member
    You guys should bring the cars out to Milan on Friday and I will take you on with my ratty burned up Mustang.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

Now i've heard of a rust stang, never ratty burned up stang. Come on blownby are you in or what. Don't tell me your afraid to get BURNED lol.