Thread: What do you guys think about the Holley Pro Commander 950 for a blown app?

SCH Member

What do you guys think about the Holley Pro Commander 950 for a blown app?

I can pick one up for $400 complete with laptop. Anyone have any good-bad things to say about them? How do they compare to other stand alone systems?
    306,Ported Twisted Wedges,Procharger P600b 14# Intercooled, Holly Systemax 2 intake, E-303 cam,75mm tb, Pro-M Univer caled for 42's,Msd 6al & coil,AFPR set at 45#, 255lph intank,T-rex inline

Junior SCH Member

Cool 950 help

I actually have a similar question with a different twist.. I have a paxton sc that I would like to use with a commander 950, however, I don't know if the 950 works with the paxton or any other sc.. My application would be; 383 sbc, 9.9:1 comp, TPI with 36lbs injectors driven by the 950 coupled to a sc. my understanding, which I need to confirm is the boost. I was told that the base setup pulley and belt would give about 6-8 psi...

Again.. I am basing this question that I am posting on some literature which states that some EFI systems are not capable of supporting any SC or turbo application.

SCH Member
    The new Holley EFI should be on the road this year.