Thread: SN92- VR4

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar

SN92- VR4

Paxton SN92-VR4 Billet Impeller, 4" Power Pipe(Dallas Mustang), Bypass Valve, Paxton Oil Cooler, C&L 80mm Meter, 42lb Injectors, 3.75" 8rib Pulley, 3.50" 8rib Pulley, Aluminum Under Drive Crank Pulley 6.83" 8rib, Vortech External pump kit(Never Installed), Paxton Aluminum discharge pipe, K&N Filter and the mount is modified so it fits the 5.0 and 5.8 engine. The parts listed are still on the car and will be removed at the time of sell so Please allow 5 days for me to remove, label and box to ship. This unit will build power and as with any Supercharger your combination will determine the amount of boost.
    You should be able to install and run(add Type 'F' fluid first)since I am selling everything as installed on my car and the car runs excellent and builds power.
    Asking $2500 shipped.

PayPal excepted including Charge Cards.

Sale Pending

New plans for the pony?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

I am putting my 347ci ProA4-Block with the Dual VR4s into the car over the winter. I just came back from another dyno session because I wanted to see what my new boost numbers would be after I did some VR4 magic. I ended up with both units producing 14.? and I pushed 2750cfm of air and produced 768hp 842tq at 6800 rpm. If I was not hooked on these units and getting 5psi at 2150 rpm I would get me a Novi 2000. I will pulley it down to the 8psi range and if I can get other projects done I would like to be at Norwalk on the 22nd and do some runs. I have a G-Force ordered and hope for it to show up by the end of this month. I will be using the car more for car shows and for some play but don't want to install a 6-point because of the kids. I would still like to find a 71-72 Mach 1 but I have found nothing I would bring home for the $7k they want for them.

Sweet. I should've skipped on the "T" and did a VR-4 just to be different. I'm sure you can bust nines with a single right? I drove my friends SN92 stocker @ the track and i must admit the low end response is pretty awesome.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

A enigne with good breathing heads won Renegade with the VR4 for 4 years and was running 9.50. I have all the old articles with times and at 14psi and 1600cfm the VR4 will double the engine numbers. The person that is trying to buy my unit will be installing it on a 400ci+ Windsor that now run 11.20's. He will be in the 9's for sure. I gave him till Friday Midnight and then starting to move down the list till someone buys the setup.

Senior SCH Member
    Speedy we need to get you to scan in the articles when you get some free time. I would love to read up on any history on the VR4.

For Sale
    till PayPal clears.

Sold
    Thanks for all who responded and this gives notice to all watching thread.
    Saves me from emailing everyone on my PM list.
    Thanks