Thread: New P1SC2 dyno numbers are in

Junior SCH Member

New P1SC2 dyno numbers are in

04 4.6 with TFS upper plenum, 75mm TB, SLP catback, 42lb injectors, WMS powerpipe and P1SC2 with 3 core sheetmetal cooler spinning 17lbs with the 3.40 pulley made 431rwhp and 425tq. still stock headers, cat pipe, and longblock.

maxed out the Aviator pump and need to step up to the Cobra tank and pump setup. man this P1SC2 is a mean little street blower. the fact that I am finding the restrictions in my motor already is unbelievable.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showstopper
    04 4.6 with TFS upper plenum, 75mm TB, SLP catback, 42lb injectors, WMS powerpipe and P1SC2 with 3 core sheetmetal cooler spinning 17lbs with the 3.40 pulley made 431rwhp and 425tq. still stock headers, cat pipe, and longblock.

maxed out the Aviator pump and need to step up to the Cobra tank and pump setup. man this P1SC2 is a mean little street blower. the fact that I am finding the restrictions in my motor already is unbelievable.
    Those are awesome numbers compared to a stock 4.6 with the original P1SC (360 to 380 rwhp). But before you get too carried away.... did anyone ever tell you that you have already pushed your stock block past safe levels. I wouldn't try to go past where you are or you will be buying a new longblock.

Good luck, Scary
    2003 BLK GT (5 spd)

Got 8 Ribs?
    Scary Mods

Junior SCH Member
    yeah she's a timb bomb in the making. my tuner wants me to do cams so badly but I am waiting until forged block for that. I will do the longtubes by next spring though and a high flow cat x pipe and let her breathe some more and see what it makes. I drive it daily and don't beat on it much so if Im lucky it'll hold together that much longer. will see track duty at most 2 times a year for local Ford days.

So what is the limit to the 4.6 blocks ?
    94 Cobra
    Dart 363ci
    F-1R, AFR 225s

Junior SCH Member
    internals will let go anytime after 400rwhp but the block itself is good to 600hp or more.