Thread: Need Help

Junior SCH Member

Angry Need Help

Just got my procharger on today and oil came out by the pulley.The seal in front of the pulley came out.What the f***

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psc94
    Just got my procharger on today and oil came out by the pulley.The seal in front of the pulley came out.What the f***

Which pulley?

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gargstang
    Which pulley?
    Its the one coming right from the supercharger.I bought it used and the guy said it has a 14 psi pulley on it.I think it may have had to much oil in it.By the way its a Procharger p1sc on my 1994 gt.I got the seal to sit back in but I dont know that it will stay. Any idea what it would cost to rebuild???

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psc94
    Its the one coming right from the supercharger.I bought it used and the guy said it has a 14 psi pulley on it.I think it may have had to much oil in it.By the way its a Procharger p1sc on my 1994 gt.I got the seal to sit back in but I dont know that it will stay. Any idea what it would cost to rebuild???
    I haven't had any problems with mine P1SC leaking. If it is just the seal i wouldn't think it would be that much.

Junior SCH Member
    Took it out for ride today.Just to see if it was still leaking and the seal stayed in .Only a small amuont off air and oil bubbling out under load.Still will call Procharger on monday to see when they can fix it.Got this kit off ebay the guy i got it from was a nightmare still have not recieved everything.Beware of froggy 396 on ebay!!!!!