Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: SmackDown! Who's Going??

Bought time you get the motor a 'hummin. Cutting it close on time I see. At least it will be there.

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    ......btw the may be the longest thread in SCH/Novi Power history.... :p
    Sad part is the majority of my posts is just this one thread. :blob:
    1995 Ford Mustang V6 with only one modification and thats the 2 cylinder conversion kit.
    Status: Engine Blown to Pieces and in the running for Jackstand racing.

1994 Mustang GT: being built with a 351. More to come.

Junior SCH Member
    My buddy Trace Meyer just called me and he thinks he's going to bring out his Drag Radial car. His best pass on Radials is 8.34@170

Senior SCH Member
    Today is the last day for all you guys to talk crap... We will be seeing who is telling the truth about there cars and who is just full of crap!
    1995 Ford Mustang V6 with only one modification and thats the 2 cylinder conversion kit.

Just got mine buttoned up and ready for tomorrow. Can't wait! Few last minutes flops. :teeth:

So what about Trace's DRAG RADIAL car. BAD @$$! To bad he missed his goal of 8.2x's by 100th of a second. DAMN 8.30:blob:

Any way for what it is worth-- all four of us local Toledo boys had our personal best's today.

1.-Top goes to Trace Meyer with 8.30 @ 168 or 169 :D
    2.-1st amongs us smack talkers goes to mustan5069 with 10.42 @ 128(think)
    3.-2nd me at 10.76 @ 131mph
    4.-3rd atrimterror/90cobrakiller with 10.97 @117mph

-unofficial 4th goes to SORSCODE with (drum roll..) unknown times...and a blown head gasket (didn't hear what you did time wise. Hopefully a personal best though) Sorry bout the head gasket.

-and rounding out the winner of the jackstand class....regattacoupe.
    Unfortunatlly we were unable to get any true heads up races. Always next year.

It was great to meet those of you for the first time. Wait till you see my pics. Let the new SMACK talk begin for next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    Any way for what it is worth-- all four of us local Toledo boys had our personal best's today.

-unofficial 4th goes to SORSCODE with (drum roll..) unknown times...and a blown head gasket (didn't hear what you did time wise. Hopefully a personal best though) Sorry bout the head gasket.

It was great to meet those of you for the first time. Wait till you see my pics. Let the new SMACK talk begin for next year!!
    Blownby my best mph was 124
    Can't take how slow Blownby's 700rwhp car is :obscene:
    www.behindbarsracecars.com

Senior SCH Member
    lets just i think my head gasket maybe ok.... because like i posted in another thread I have 4 pieces of valve guide in my upperintake, one really funky lookin pushrod, and a sparkplug that looks like WW3 just hit it. I will be posting pictures later on tonight because i'm pullin the engine around 2pm 10-23-04 (today)

Danny

BTW 12.98 @ 108 :) with dead engine 10-15ft before the finish line

I had a blast and i really enjoyed myself without the car even being there. A-trim,blownby, and mustang5069 are certainly the coolest group I've ran into in a while and i had alot of fun hangin with you guys......You guys have really good combo's and they all work very well. When blownby takes the left pedal out of his car LOOK OUT! His car would certainly take the cleanest and meanest award @ smackdown if they had such a thing. If you guys ever need anything don't be afraid to ask. Danny, let me know if you need a hand.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY

HOW CAN

HOW CAN THERE BE A FIRST WHEN NO ONE RACED EACH OTHER NOT THAT I WAS WORRIED I STILL WOULD OF BEEN FIRST, BUT IM NOT SO SURE THAT U WOULD OF FINISHED SECOND
    88 gt vert
    1.45 60'
    10.42@130

I had a blast and i really enjoyed myself without the car even being there. A-trim,blownby, and mustang5069 are certainly the coolest group I've ran into in a while and i had alot of fun hangin with you guys......You guys have really good combo's and they all work very well. When blownby takes the left pedal out of his car LOOK OUT! His car would certainly take the cleanest and meanest award @ smackdown if they had such a thing. If you guys ever need anything don't be afraid to ask. Danny, let me know if you need a hand.

IT was nice to meet you and danny. Wish your car could of been there. Good luck getting yours done, and the same if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Cant wait to next year so all of us can get together and all have fun with are cars.

Quote Originally Posted by mustan5069
    HOW CAN THERE BE A FIRST WHEN NO ONE RACED EACH OTHER NOT THAT I WAS WORRIED I STILL WOULD OF BEEN FIRST, BUT IM NOT SO SURE THAT U WOULD OF FINISHED SECOND
    Now this guys' car is da chit as far as function! Nothing fancy at all it's just that everything works together really well and absolutley boogies down the track. ;)

We're gonna go to 42 this week on thursday and try our luck open headers or not...shootin for 10's the old fashioned way...you guys don't have a plain ol shorty's h pipe laying around do you?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Now this guys' car is da chit as far as function! Nothing fancy at all it's just that everything works together really well and absolutley boogies down the track. ;)

We're gonna go to 42 this week on thursday and try our luck open headers or not...shootin for 10's the old fashioned way...you guys don't have a plain ol shorty's h pipe laying around do you?
    Sorry we don't have any h-pipes for shorty's. I know that I won't be able go on thrusday, but good luck and let us know how you did.

Quote Originally Posted by atrimterror
    Blownby my best mph was 124
    My most sincere appology.