Thread: P1SC - How do you like it?

Junior SCH Member

P1SC - How do you like it?

I'm considering making an offer on a complete P1SC kit for my 90' LX. I know where I can get one for a good deal that has very low miles on it. How do you guys like yours? Any drawbacks I should know about?

Thanks,
    Rreemo

Rreemo i bought one, and it leaked the first day i drove the car, and two more times after that, then i sold it. Sometimes a good deal is'nt such a deal. find out if it has been sent back for seal replacement. Good luck!
    Jorge

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks Jorge! This seems to be te general consensus that I'm hearing from some other people too. I think I'll be skipping this one based on what I've heard already about ATI and their poor customer service.

On a brighter note, I found a local guy that has a complete Novi 2000 kit with very low miles....he's asking $2000 for it, and I'm thinking pretty serious on that one....I'm a lot more comfortable because this guy lives here in town, so i can put my eyes on it before I shell outthe cash.

Thanks again for the reply!

Senior SCH Member
    Novi 2k is one heck of a blower. I sold my P1SC for my Novi 2k and never looked back.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

No problem. I like Vortech's myself, but those novi 2000's are excellent blowers also, you'll have room to grow down the road. Just change a pulley, and more boost that's it. With Vortech, if you don't know how much power you want right off the bat, it get's costly to sell/buy blower unit's. You won't have this worry with the Novi.
    Jorge