Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
87-93 Fox Novi 2K

Thread: 87-93 Fox Novi 2K

87-93 Fox Novi 2K

Novi2K kit. Includes all brackets etc...
    Powerpipe
    Vortech race bypass
    10-rib pulleys
    No FMU
    No external fuel pump
    I've had it for about 6 years and I bought it new. I've had it on 2 different cars. It was on my blue car back when I had a 302 in it. Its been back to Paxton twice, the first time was about four years ago and the last time was about two years ago. The first time the front seal leaked and the last time I sent it in to have it checked because I found some knicks on the impeller and I didn't know where they came from. They put new seals and bearings in it and sent it back to me. It works perfectly, but it is not polished. It has the standard pulleys and a vortech race bypass. It also has an Anderson(I believe?) powerpipe.

$1800.00 plus shipping. Pay Pal only.
    No lower offers will be responded to.

Thanks Doug

14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Junior SCH Member
    Still 4-sale ??

yep
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Junior SCH Member
    Whats your bottom dollar price? Do you have the 8 rib pulleys because I dont know if i'll have any clearence problems with my sn95 elec fan? Does it come with the tap and fittings for the oil pan? What would I need to buy along with it? I have 30lb injectors and tfs h/c/i so i'd need an fmu. What size is the power pipe and will it fit a pro m 80mm?? What pulleys are you running on it? How many lbs?

Mike
    Last edited by Grn92LX; 11-01-2004 at 09:00 PM.
    92 Mustang LX
    TFS heads, TFS intake, FTI cam, 75mm TB, Longtubes, Tremec TKO. 12.8 @ 108 untuned

Sorry Mike. Its gone.

Junior SCH Member
    Damn, thats strike 2 on me with finding good deals and them being sold :( Oh well, i'll keep looking!

Mike