Thread: So the saga continues!

So the saga continues!

Alright, I called kelly at paxton first thing monday morning. He said give him a bit to make sure everything was in stock, and he would get it to me. Well I talked to him late monday, and he said it would be here today. Well I gave him my adress at work to ship me the part. 10 roled by today, and the f-ing part hadn't shown up. So I called kelly, he tells me to call him back in an hour and he'll tell me whats up. I then turn around and call dave and d&d and he calls kelly and says he'll call me back in just a couple. So dave calls me and tells me that kelly at paxton said that it is going out today and will be here tomorrow. Dave assured me of this. No prob. meanwhile I call paxton and ask to talk to a manager, so I can just let them know whats been going on. Well he's out of town, so I left the guy a nice long voice message. Very polite, but stern. He'll be calling me next week sometime, and he will be who I spread the word of the site too. Any way. I call kelly one more time, because after all the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and he tells me that It went out ups ground yesterday, so I felt that i could do all i could. I got the tracking number from him, and looked it up, well it wasn't a ups number, soooo? Well I get a call from home and fedex had been there and gone, but left a note with a tracking number. Matches the one i got from paxton, so to make a long story short, right now im under the impression that Kelly at paxton has his head up his arse. Ohhhh, I didn't get any free stuff either. But damnit i've got my blower stuff. So I'm going to the fedex doc right now to get my stuff. I'll let you guys know a little more here in a bit.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member
    Sorry Brandon,
    But I warned you about kelly. He has given me trouble before. In a side note, paxton monitors the internet. I posted the same story that I told you and heard about it the next time I called paxton. Big Brother is watching!!!!

Eric
    89GT 392 Novi 2000 650/620 Tunned by DynotuneMP :D
    03 10th Anniversary Cobra Vert. 443/451 12.6@113

Heard about it as in good or bad? Just out of curioustiy

I would not worry about big brother, the internet is free for everyone to use and I think it is great that Paxton looks out for its customers. I contacted them about this site, but I have not heard back :(

I think it would be awesome if the Paxton techs joined up so we could actually ask a real Paxton tech a question...maybe I am wrong?

Ian

SCH Member
    I have to agree. Paxton cutomer service is terrible.I called for some tech help and got connected to some lady. She had absolutly know idea about the installation. When i told her about the incorrectly machined brackets (which is a common problem)
    she played stupid and said "Never heard of that before". Us fellow stangers forked over big $$$$$ (almost double in canadian funds)for there product and this is the service we get.

ahhh, Tony, don't scare me about the brackets. I'm in the middle of writeing a letter to paxton. Not a letter bashing them, more of a suggestion deal. If enough of us resopond, I think that they might have to do something about there poor service. Also Ian, I don't know if the tech guys at paxton know a whole lot more than us. I would love to be proven wrong, but its just the impression I get. It seems to me that the people working there don't real care about there company a whole lot. Imho.

Brandon