Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I can't take much more of this!!!

Thread: I can't take much more of this!!!

I can't take much more of this!!!

I had a dream last night...I was in my stang and was starting it up for the first time. I turned the key and she cranked over without a problem. She idled without any surging and as I checked the fuel pressure, it was right at 32 psi (hey it was a dream!!). I decided to back the car out and take it for a spin. No detonation, no bucking, fuel pressure was looking good, everything was going great...

My alarm went off and this morning I woke up to a faceful of sunshine. The sky was pure blue. Not a cloud in the sky. I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower then ran downstairs and grabbed some breakfast. I couldn't believe how much the sun was shining! I was still excited from my dream and couldn't wait to get outside and start the stang for the first time (since I installed the Novi). I turned to the weather channel to make sure it was going to stay a beautiful day and my heart dropped. Today's high...22*. Current temperature...16*. DOH!!

Why must mother nature play these cruel tricks on me?? All I need is one 45* or 50* day to get everything tuned!! ARGHH Winter sucks!! If it's gonna be cold, at least it could be overcast and dreary, not bright and sunny.

Sorry, I just had to vent. This is the worst winter we've had in 5 years and I'm starting to go stir crazy.
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

LOL nice post.

I feel for you, winter is here for 6 months, and it is COLD just about every day!

The day will come ;)

Ian

:cry: mother nature owns us all right now :cry:

:ball:
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Hehe I'm going to the track tommorrow.:)

It's only gonna be about 45* out but I'm going anyways.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

SCH Member
    I live in NC and I also will be going to the track. LOL

Later,

Dawg
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims

Originally posted by 468LC
    It's only gonna be about 45* out but I'm going anyways.
    I'd love to go to the track in 40* weather. Cool air works wonders for a blown motor :santa:
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer