Thread: ATI Procharger D1SC 4 sale

Junior SCH Member

ATI Procharger D1SC 4 sale

selling a d1sc with bracket and pulley and tensioner and all bolts and screws for mounting. Asking 1500.00 free shipping.....bought an F1R. so D1 has to go....
    ________
    General Insurance Dicussion
    Last edited by Vegasboy3024; 04-12-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasboy3024
    selling a d1sc with bracket and pulley and tensioner and all bolts and screws for mounting. Asking 1500.00 free shipping.....bought an F1R. so D1 has to go....
    Where are you located? also how many miles are on the kit and is it for a/c and power steering or renegade brackets? Also is it a complete kit, and if not what is missing (i/c etc?) thanks
    *90 LX Hatch -306 eagle Rods JE/SRP Fully Balanced W/Romac Damper Comp XE274 AFR 185's spring upgrade titanium retainers Harland Sharp1.6 TFS Track Heat Pro-m75mm BBK70mm 24'lb Injectors Southside UCA's Pro3i LCA's w/weight Jackers wild rides battle boxes Mac Longtube's Dr Gas X pipe Flow's UPR shifter 309RWHP & 311 RWTQ
    D-1 Procharger coming soon
    *87 GN
    *92 Talon TSi
    *01 Ram Sport QC 4x4

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LX306
    Where are you located? also how many miles are on the kit and is it for a/c and power steering or renegade brackets? Also is it a complete kit, and if not what is missing (i/c etc?) thanks
    it comes with no tubing or fmu. its a blower with brackets and tensioner. for an A/c and PS car.
    ________
    Shemale Tube
    Last edited by Vegasboy3024; 04-12-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Junior SCH Member
    Do you have any pics of it? Is it polished? I will be in Vegas on Friday and Saturday for the Olympia bodybuilding contest. Maybe meet up?

Junior SCH Member
    its not polished. It comes with tensioner and pulley and brackets to mount. you need fmu and tubing. could send pics if I get your email address.....
    ________
    Kitchen Measures
    Last edited by Vegasboy3024; 04-12-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Junior SCH Member

D1R From ebay, I'm selling

Hey, I remember you were the one that was bidding against me on ebay for the D1R kit, I am selling, let me know if you are interested

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jproush
    Hey, I remember you were the one that was bidding against me on ebay for the D1R kit, I am selling, let me know if you are interested

No thanks. bought a new D2SC.
    ________
    Magic Flight Launch Box
    Last edited by Vegasboy3024; 04-12-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Junior SCH Member
    Is this revers rotation? and are you willing to sell just the head unit alone?