Thread: Is this the crank pulley needed for more boost?

Senior SCH Member

Is this the crank pulley needed for more boost?

Is it a Vortech Renegade 8" 8 rib crank pulley? If so, how much do these run and where is the best place to order one? Thanks, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by NothinButNotch
    Is it a Vortech Renegade 8" 8 rib crank pulley? If so, how much do these run and where is the best place to order one? Thanks, Ryan
    this is the cheapest I have seen:http://superchargersonline.com/produ...er=V4FA018-029
    Unless you stumble across a used one.

SCH Member
    I got mine from vortech for 197.00. you can change the crank pulley (bigger) and/or go with a smaller blower pulley for more cfm. approx 1050cfm with that crank pulley per superchargersonline. if you change the blower pulley you void the warranty though.
    s/c 331

Senior SCH Member
    Thanks guys, I think I'm going to go ahead and buy this one I found used. I dont even have the blower yet, how messed up is that. :) The weeks just drag on when your saving up for something and its near!
    But yeah I probably wont be changing the blower pulley b/c of the warranty issue.

Quote Originally Posted by slow91
    I got mine from vortech for 197.00. you can change the crank pulley (bigger) and/or go with a smaller blower pulley for more cfm. approx 1050cfm with that crank pulley per superchargersonline. if you change the blower pulley you void the warranty though.