Thread: ? on taking novi 1000 off

SCH Member

? on taking novi 1000 off

Ok guys I have had enough I am selling everything and buying a Harley but I have a slight problem. I have taken my supercharger off and now I am trying to put my car back together. I had a mechanic put the charger on and myself and a friend of mine took it off. So here is the question what stock parts do I need????
    So far I have found my stock air intake, and I know I need the stock crank pulley. Do I need some sort of bracket to hold the alternator and smog pump delete pulley to or do they just bolt to the block. The alternator bracket was used while the supercharger was on the car but I am not sure where that bracket bolts to and where to smog pump delete pulley bolts to. Thanks for everyone’s help.
    93 5.0 LX Silver Coupe w/ chorme pony's on nitto drag radials. Mods: NOVI 1000, 8"crank, Performer Inake, 70mm TB, 75mm PRO-M, 24lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, adj. fuel pressure regulator, eql headers, off road H-pipe, flowmasters, 373 gear, electric Fan, ect. Stock Long Block.
    http://www.partyclemson.com/photo_photo.aspx?user=25599&photo=37926

SCH Member
    ok i answered one of my own questons there is a bracket that i need and dont have. Its the one the alernator and smog pump bolts to. If anyone has one they wish to sell let me know b/c i need it. thanks. Email tram1062@bellsouth.net
    93 5.0 LX Silver Coupe w/ chorme pony's on nitto drag radials. Mods: NOVI 1000, 8"crank, Performer Inake, 70mm TB, 75mm PRO-M, 24lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, adj. fuel pressure regulator, eql headers, off road H-pipe, flowmasters, 373 gear, electric Fan, ect. Stock Long Block.
    http://www.partyclemson.com/photo_photo.aspx?user=25599&photo=37926