SCH Member

Exclamation ~Lookin For A Sn Blower~

Tell me what u got if any of you have one for sale. Thanks~

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProZac
    Tell me what u got if any of you have one for sale. Thanks~
    i might in a little while

Senior SCH Member
    Never! I like mine; it's purty and makes my car faster...

F=MA

Junior SCH Member

Paxton SN89

I have a Ball-bearing Paxton SN89 Supercharger kit for 86-93 Mustangs. It is a complete kit with polished headunit that was rebuilt about 1,200 miles ago. It had new ball bearings and races installed. This is a self contained headunit so no tapping the oil pan is neccesary. The unit runs on Type F Transmission fluid. The kit includes mounting bracket, belt tensioner, accessory tensioner bracket, crank pulley, radiator hose tube that has just been chrome powdercoated, stock inlet and plastic discharge tube. I have a Paxton air filter shield and I will also throw in an extra Vortech shield that I have. I had a metal 3" discharge tube made out of mild steel for it also. It comes with the stock 6 rib 4.5" pulley with brand new Gates Belt, and a 6 rib 4" pulley with near new Gates Belt for it. The 4" should make near 8-10lbs of boost and the stock 4.5" should make around 5-6lbs. Also included with the kit is a Paxton Oil Cooler system which consists of a cooler, electric pump, lines and dipstick for the headunit. This Paxton Oil Cooler Kit cost near $300 new. I also have a brand new never used Dallas Mustang Boostmaster 3.5" Powerpipe for it. This kit is good for a mild or stock street car. I also have a set of Vortech Blue blower sleeves that I will throw in. I will include the stock orange blower sleeves, but they are in bad shape. It also includes a Paxton FMU calibrated for 19lb. injectors with lines. I am asking $1,100.

Thanks,
    Ryan

SCH Member
    i have a VR4 kit (original SN93) for a 94-95 GT. Includes everything you'd need to put it on. Comes with the oil cooler, pump, lines, 4 inch powerpipe, etc.

Head unit needs new bearings but i will have them replaced at my expensive unless buyer wants to do it.

$2000 with new bearings
    $1300 without new bearings

this blower made 8lbs on my 306, and made 476rwhp with a very conservative tune.

SCH Member
    i have a 93 model car so it wont work unless i buy differnt brackets looking for something so i can just bolt up and work well~ but i dont tihnk iam looking for one much anymore but if someone has a cheap one i might be able to do that