Thread: What would work for water cooler?

Junior SCH Member

What would work for water cooler?

I recently got an aftercooled s-trim kit that was missing some parts and I'm wondering if I can use something like an oil cooler to replace the water cooler in the vortech aftercooler kit.

Has anybody tried anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by MachGT
    I recently got an aftercooled s-trim kit that was missing some parts and I'm wondering if I can use something like an oil cooler to replace the water cooler in the vortech aftercooler kit.

Has anybody tried anything like this?
    that would work....but you dont have run the cooler...especially for drag racing...just change the ice every pass
    dale@swillracing

Junior SCH Member
    I do want to keep it cool for longer trips too though. This car sees a lot of non track road time.

NEW HAMPSHIRE/NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS COUNTRY!!
    it comesw with a oil cooler, that's all it is.....
    1988 triple white conv gt
    dss 331 pro bullet 8.5:1,, vortech v-2 sq w/aftercooler and powerpipe, tfs track heat intake , 70mm acufab t/b,,42# inj with 80mm pro-m, tfs t/w heads w/ 600 springs,1.6 svo rkrs, afm b-31 cam, screamin demon ign sys with a 6a, mass air conv with a9l, 255 in tank w/ a t rex ext,,kirban fuel reg with gauge, bbk full length's ,dr.gas x pipe, with 2 chamb flow/m, 373's and new built Tremec TKO, anderson 04 PMS..